your chest - waist drop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your chest - waist drop

curious what people are at. might as well post bodyweight and waist measurements and height for more stats

im 5'9 173 42.5-32.5 drop for 10inch, still can drop a few on the waist.

what got me curious was seeing steve reeves and frank zanes 20-24inch drops. WTF? :sammich:

also, it seems the chest measurement is inflated by lats. do people spread during the measurements to get to 54inch??

I'm fat at present but 5'9, 250 and 50-38. Chest/back is no pump, haven't worked out properly in a month due to shoulder injury. Waist measurement is post dinner and biggest time of the day.

Still fat.
    "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
    Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
    'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
    ~William Bernbach

Comment

Just went from a 56-42 to 50/52-36 and SHOULD be able to get to a 50-32 eventually. Its weird cause I now believe my waist/hips are a lot narrower than I thought they were. Lol
      A better measurement would be shoulder width cause I've known some barrel chested guys that weren't really WIDE but had big measurements.
      Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

how does one properly measure shoulder width? flexed relaxed spread shoulder blades measured around delts?

Comment

You could do shoulder circumference but darden or jones used to do width by using what basically was a large ruler with a slide on it...kinda like the things they measure shoe size with if ya can picture what I'm saying. But even shoulder circumference would be a better judge of width and "V" taper than chest measurement. Imo

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

5'10, 190lb, 44 / 32-34 - for 10-12 inch taper (un flexed).

Comment

Recently went to get fitted for a suit - measured 47in chest and 33in waist at 6'0" and 214lbs. Needless to say, they had to do a lot of alterations.

2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
              2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
              2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
              2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
              2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight

Comment

Currently off season @230lbs waist is 34 not sure of ch[est but last time I measured it was at 49 a few months ago. When I competed last year at 178waist was 27" in 2012.

Current pic from back.
                EDIT: Check avatar
                <----------------- lol
                13B-T
                Intense Muscle Competitor
                Last edited by 13B-T; 08-17-2013, 12:01 AM.

Comment

pics donut work

Comment

52" chest down to a 32" waist

Comment

Working...
                    X