GLAD dieting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLAD dieting?

Anyone with any experience in this particular diet? Thinking if giving skip loading a break for a while and trying a bulk type diet. Last couple of weeks i haven't been able to lose anymore weight so. Anyways whats yalls opinions

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

yo-yo dieting/bulking? You would be better of hiring Skip....
    SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Everyone always recommends that. Ill answer the same way i always do... I would if i could afford him.

Comment

Whats the reasoning for going from cutting to bulking if you havent reached your cut goal yet?
        6/22/13 - 2013 NPC VICTORY CLASSIC
        1st - Novice Men's Lightheavy & Novice overall

Comment

LOL

That just struck me funny for some reason.

Skip

Originally posted by Wagz86 View Post
          Everyone always recommends that. Ill answer the same way i always do... I would if i could afford him.

Facebook: Skip Hill
          Instagram: @intensemuscle
          YouTube: TEAMSKIP
          TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Well i have no doubt you could help. no one has ever come across as professional and down to earth as you did when we spoke through email. Im just simply too poor lol. I dont even think you charge that much compared to others. But even a penny is too much when you dont have a penny to spare. As far as the reason for bulking. No real explanation other than if cutting is no longer working then why keep killing myself.

Comment

Understood. It just struck me funny like you were sick of hearing everyone tell you that. lol

Skip

sent from Skip's Samsung Note 2

Facebook: Skip Hill
              Instagram: @intensemuscle
              YouTube: TEAMSKIP
              TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

GLAD = Gay and Lesbian Anti-Defamation dieting?

Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                kind of a douche

Comment

I'm just going to tell you how your post comes off to me... You tried to diet, hit road bump, and just want to give up. You are basically admitting failure... It's like saying, "Well i don't want to try any harder and look at where I can make adjustments, I just want to give up."

I'm not going to say any more. if you don't believe in yourself enough to push a little harder, then advice is falling on deaf ears.

good luck wagz
                  Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                  2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                  2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

What more could i do. Even the threads ive started asking for advice are out of ideas. Ive been dieting for a very long time now. As in years. I can never seem to get below 165. This isnt like i hit one bump and gave up. More like ive tried dozens of things. Diets that most people consider extreme am taking ECA and at times more than the recommended dosages. Ive gone to the doctor and had multiple tests done out of pocket without insurance. I dont cheat on my diet or skip days at the gym. I out perform marines when i take my FFT for the state police. But even with all of that im still 5'5" 165lbs and flabby. Im not giving up im just considering taking a break. Maybe if i pack on some more muscle even under the fat my rmr will go up so at least maybe it might be easier to cut next time. I mean ive come a long way. I was 220 at this height when i graduated high school 9 years ago. But i mean 9 years in the gym. I kinda feel like im tired of still being fat.

Wagz86
                    Lightweight Member
                    Last edited by Wagz86; 08-15-2013, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Without a penny to spare how can you afford the added calories required to "bulk"

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

After reading a few articles on GLAD it seems to be BS. it claims its best attribute is controlling and maximizing hormones. Physiological bumps in hormones from diet are essentially useless and have no effect on body composition

Comment

Originally posted by grammo13 View Post
                          Without a penny to spare how can you afford the added calories required to "bulk"

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
                          C'mon dude. He's stated he can't afford a coach, that doesn't mean that he can't afford an extra $5/week for a sack of potatoes or an extra 3 dozen eggs.

Seriously.
                          You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

Originally posted by Wagz86 View Post
                            What more could i do. Even the threads ive started asking for advice are out of ideas. Ive been dieting for a very long time now. As in years. I can never seem to get below 165. This isnt like i hit one bump and gave up. More like ive tried dozens of things. Diets that most people consider extreme am taking ECA and at times more than the recommended dosages. Ive gone to the doctor and had multiple tests done out of pocket without insurance. I dont cheat on my diet or skip days at the gym. I out perform Marines when i take my FFT for the state police. But even with all of that im still 5'5" 165lbs and flabby. Im not giving up im just considering taking a break. Maybe if i pack on some more muscle even under the fat my rmr will go up so at least maybe it might be easier to cut next time. I mean ive come a long way. I was 220 at this height when i graduated high school 9 years ago. But i mean 9 years in the gym. I kinda feel like im tired of still being fat.

Fixed for you.
                            Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                              Understood. It just struck me funny like you were sick of hearing everyone tell you that. lol

Skip

sent from Skip's Samsung Note 2
                              Marketing Machine in full effect

Comment

Working...
                              X