APT Lifting straps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APT Lifting straps

About five years ago I got some lifting straps from APT and they have been great.

A re apt still good to deal with?

Originally posted by galtonator View Post
    About five years ago I got some lifting straps from APT and they have been great.

A re apt still good to deal with?
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :sammich:
    Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
    kind of a douche

Comment

Not an APT fan Sammich?

Comment

Originally posted by SDMF View Post
        Not an APT fan Sammich?
        They WERE good... now, well, sammich's post says it all. The are very disorganized company to say the least.

I have an APT dip belt. Awesome belt, but I bought that maybe 5 or so years ago.

EliteFTS is the way to go. These: http://www.flexcart.com/members/elit...d=482&pid=3136

Best. Straps. Ever. No padding, so grow a set and go heavy. They have a rubberize intertwining so there is no slip.
        Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
        2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
        2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
          They WERE good... now, well, sammich's post says it all. The are very disorganized company to say the least.

I have an APT dip belt. Awesome belt, but I bought that maybe 5 or so years ago.

EliteFTS is the way to go. These: http://www.flexcart.com/members/elit...d=482&pid=3136

Best. Straps. Ever. No padding, so grow a set and go heavy. They have a rubberize intertwining so there is no slip.
          Agreed. I have those straps as well, and they are extremely well made.

APT used to be good some years ago, but now they just plain suck. Atrocious customer service, the worst website in the world, and inventory is never in stock. EliteFTS or any of the companies who sell powerlifting gear (Titan & Inzer) are the way to go now.
          kind of a douche

Comment

Ive purchase 3 sets of straps from APT. 1 set lasted a good two years. Awesome straps, loved them. Then some dickhead decided to steal them and never seen them again. ordered 2 pair and they arrived without any problems. I have also heard some sketchy things about APT. Dont think ill be purchasing from them again. Ive ordered my lifting chains from Elitefts and just recently some knee sleeves. they will be my next go to supplier.
            I have found iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me. It never runs. Friends may come and go but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength, Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, its impossible to turn back, the iron never lies to you.

Comment

Thanks for the advice gents. I am on prep, 6 weeks out Sunday. So the apt's should hold out till thats over then I can start cracking on with dc and they might need replacing. Do Elite ship to the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by galtonator View Post
                Thanks for the advice gents. I am on prep, 6 weeks out Sunday. So the apt's should hold out till thats over then I can start cracking on with dc and they might need replacing. Do Elite ship to the UK?
                I think so, but it will definitely cost you. Their shipping prices in the US are horrible as it is, so I imagine you'll be paying out the ASS for anything overseas.
                kind of a douche

Comment

After my last order, about 1 year ago, took them 12 weeks to ship and NEVER responded to my emails or phone calls, I had purchased a pair for myself and girlfriend, was supposed to be a present, thinking 4-6 weeks, at the longest. Well finally they just showed up one day.

I don't think I would use them again EVER.
                  Last edited by Gittyup; 08-14-2013, 12:11 PM.

Comment

I've used them in the past. Beginning of this year I bought some lifting chalk from them, came very fast..2 weeks later I received lifting straps custom embroidered for some guy in new jersey(im in kansas). I emailed him saying I would be happy to pass it along, with no response. So, I guess I got a free pair of straps. Definitely doesn't seem as put together as they use to.
                    2013 NPC Heartland Classic OKC - 1st Men's Lightheavyweight Novice/Overall

Comment

maybe I will just source what I can from these shores

Comment

i agree on elite
                        My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

Working...
                        X