Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shirt I made for a childrens charity.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shirt I made for a childrens charity.......

I made this shirt for Relentless Detroit - a powerlifting charity run by TommyW who used to post here quite a lot. RD raise money for kids with terminal illness' like cancer and such. Personally, I've been donating work to them for over a year. I did their logo for last years event, various flyers videos and that kind of stuff.

This shirt is dedicated to Austin, who last years Relentless Detroid was put together to raise money for. He was a little boy who unfortunately lost his battle to cancer recently.

I know the shirt isn't cheap, but I think it's a cool/wearable design for training in, the quality is extremely high and well fitting (American Apparal) and obviously it's for a great cause. All profits go to helping these kids make their last days on earth as pleasant as possible. Thanks for reading.

http://skreened.com/nemesisred
    Attached Files
    PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Thumbs up!
    1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
    2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
    2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
    2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
    2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
    2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

Truenutrition.com
    Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

Awesome shirts

Comment

Thanks guys. Sales are always low for this kind of charity stuff, so please give if you can.

Brandon Lilly will be competing in this meet in November, so he will be wearing one of these shirts then.

Comment

Your designs are always very classy. The web site stuff is world class, the shirts look great......but your Panda Avi scares me a little

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYz3sl0LEA4
          "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
          Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
          'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
          ~William Bernbach

Comment

Haha, love those ads.

I am not as good as you said, but please buy a shirt to help kids with cancer anywaty.

Comment

Bump... the lovely Nexa, SKIP and the mighty KidRok have committed to buying shirts, so hopefully some more IMers will now.

(also just to clarify, I'm only calling Nexa lovely in the above sentence, not Skip too.)

Comment

Fresh for '13 you suckas (that was a KRS-One reference)

I like 'em!

Comment

I'll rock it in October. Can't promise any squat records though lol
                  #docswholift
                  PGY-1 FM
                  "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

Working...
                  X