Home gym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home gym

Ok its messyvas all hell rt now but.... smith, power rack, free motion leg press, pull down, bowflex revolution (best home gym EVER), heavy abd speed bags, cheap pec deck (turnibg it into a rear delt/row machine....some simple cuts is all I gotta do), shit load of plates but I need more... looking to get a hammer low row or pullover after I clean this place up again

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Files

As I said....far from done .. but ok for now. Oh and a seated ex bike. Lol

Attached Files

Comment

Very nice! Are you liking the home workouts? I have turned my garage into a home gym as well recently after having our 2nd child. I purchased some ES-2 squat stands from rogues fitness and the rest of the equipment I have gotten off Craig's list down here in NC. Commerical grade adjustable incline, v dip bars, misc db's and a set of farmer walk handles " which btw I felt was the best investment, love that exercise now". Just installed a joist ceiling mount pull up bar as well. Dispite the heat and humidity down here in NC, I love working out at home! Crank my own music as loud as I want and just go crazy on the basic compound lifts. I feel like I am making better gains now then the yrs at a packed commerical gym. More focus and less distractions, plus I am at home.

Comment

Yea I am enjoying it. Still have a membership for cardio and the odd workout. Need to find a training partner since I lost my last on :-(

Comment

Sweet, looks like it's coming along nicely! I'm making the switch from a commercial gym to a home gym in the next month...tired of training in an overcrowded gym.
          RIP IA

Comment

Nice home gym, I am mainly a home gym guy. I go to gyms to remind myself of why I spent so much time getting together a home gym.

I will say that your next piece of equipment needs to be a camera that will take photo's in focus.

Old Dunhill and The Dunhill also used this same camera a lot.
            "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
            Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
            'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
            ~William Bernbach

Comment

Originally posted by SAHD View Post
              Nice home gym, I am mainly a home gym guy. I go to gyms to remind myself of why I spent so much time getting together a home gym.

I will say that your next piece of equipment needs to be a camera that will take photo's in focus.

Old Dunhill and The Dunhill also used this same camera a lot.
              Lol...I don't think they loaded all the way for ya then. Not GREAT pics but
              Not out of focus either. Its just auto focus with a 13mp g3 camera. Eell ill have a new one j n a cpl months....note3 september 3rd!!! Yea I'm a phone dork!!!!

Comment

I'm off to the gym tomorrow but at home I have 3 benches, a home built power rack, 3 long bars, 4 sets of dumbbells, about 350kg of free weights and too many small bars, ezy bars and other things to mention. This allows me to have a few different things set up at once. I would love a leg press but would need to extend my house.

I also went to a antique shop recently and came across an original Sandow chest expander Patent 2, with sprung hand grips ( top of the line model). Very good condition. Bought that baby for the ambience. Everyone who see's it wants a go but I don't let them

Try get one of those, no gym is complete without one. Straight to the pool room as it were - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5KbMolsUPA
                "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                ~William Bernbach

Comment

Working...
                X