Some progress pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some progress pics

Well many have read my thread on off topic and I have been throwing myself at the gym to keep mt mind off shit...busting my ass to get in shape for this mud race I entered....I just had to find something to focus on.... well I'm down 30 or so and gonna drop another 20 or so in next 4 weeks. Thought I'd post some pucs showing where I'm at rt now.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Oh and not even on trt rt now...no supps at all. Just eating twice a day and getting 100-150 grams of protein a day.
      Peace

Comment

Looking GREAT man! Keep it up!
        Lee Salado, E.P.A.S.

Comment

Thanks man. Pics from yesterday and the day before for the back pic.

Comment

Looking good man. How has the strength been? You have the "I used to be fat, big guy, posing" thing goin on....ha. All good though.
            2005 HOA Natural Classic
            2006 OCB Midwest
            2007 ABA Natural Illinois
            2008 HOA Natural Classic
            NPC Mid-Illinois
            NPC Midwest Open
            NPC Natural Grand Prix
            2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
            USPA Illinois State
            NGA Heart of America
            NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

Strength is doing the same thing it always does when I lose wt. Pressing suffers and pulling not so much. Example I haven't been doing deads really at all and pukled 6 for a few a cpl weeks ago then yesterday I figured I'd try stiffs again....been a LONG time and used 4 for reps...will use 5 next week on them.
              But cg smiths or inclines I went from 4+ to around 300 for reps. I'm kinda ignoring the wts though. Reps are all slow and strict.
              Training what I would call 'high feequency HIT': its 5-6 days a week but 3-5 sets for most workouts total. For example back was 2 diff kinds of pulldowns and the stiff deads for one work set each.
              Doing a mud race so the only leg training I've been doing is my cardio and the rare dead or stiff dead set. Rt after the race ill keep my wt about the same (gonna be 220 by race day) and add any lost muscle back.

Comment

That is a big drop man, looking good though. Best of luck on the race and be sure to post some more pics up later for comparison.
                "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                ~William Bernbach

Comment

Thanks man. Yea ill post some later and I'm sure ill post some covered in mud pics. Its funny cause everyone I know that's done one says "no big deal" but I'm actually nervous. Because of my back I can't run as part of the training... I am gonna try and see how a 4 mile run feels about 2 weeks out but its all high tension eliptical for conditioning now... and adding bag work today. I hope to just finish middle of the pack and ill be happy.
                  I look at it like this-doc told me to fuse my spine, I refused, then he said my spine was "riddled with arthritis" after tge discectomies I had, told me to never lift 25 lbs again...

Since then I've pulled iver 7 at 280-290...I'm about to do a 4 mile obstacle course, planning on going hiking in the fall, may do a meet at 220 after all this and am considering doing a show depending on how I look at 220.... so based on what my doc said-I'm pretty happy!!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

↑↑↑↑ oh, from today. Just cardio today.

Comment

You look good man!

Comment

You're huge!

Comment

Far from huge... trying to keeo shrinking.

Comment

Working...
                            X