John Meadows: classy move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Meadows: classy move

I just wanted to put a quick note out thanking John Meadows for a very small but cool thing he did for me.

I recently joined his site and have been reading there quite a bit. I had a training question I wanted to ask that I didn't see covered in the Q&A. Wasn't sure it was worthy of being posted there but I said, "What the hell" and sent it to his email address on the site for Q&A. What I got was an emailed response from him answering me within a few hours.

I am not a paid client of his right now. Sure it was no crazy in depth question or anything. But I just thought it was really nice of him to get back to me personally and help me out.

So thanks JM for being one of the classy guys out there like Skip, Scott, Dante, etc that genuinely want to help guys in the sport and offer so much of their valuable info to the masses.
    Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

Bumpin' for Da Mountain Dawg!

-S
    The Book Has Arrived!
    The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
    2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
    2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

JM is all class

Comment

Thanks guys - I appreciate the kind words!

JM
        John Meadows
        CSCS, CISSN
        Creator of the Mountain Dog Diet
        www.mountaindogdiet.com

Comment

I've known John for 20 years. He's the same guy he's always been. He's humble and still a fan of the sport. The fame has not gone to his head. Can't wait to see him, Scott, and Carlos battle it out in a few weeks!
          1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
          2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
          2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
          2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
          2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
          2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

Truenutrition.com
          Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

Always classsy!

Comment

I have had the same experience. He really went the extra on my question. I am enjoying doing his workouts. I have been always doing my own workouts for at least 10 years.

Comment

Working...
              X