Nair for Hair removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nair for Hair removal

Wondering if Anyone uses nair only for complete hair removal. I can't shave , I break out EXTRMELY badly. Right now I just use a hair buzzer to get close. I've used naiir for chest/stomach only and it was good. Wondering if anyone uses it for legs and arms Also. Basically what I do is appy it, let it stay for 10 minutes then jump in the shower. Rinse it off then take a wash cloth and run it over the area like a soft sandpaper to take off access hairs. Anyone insight or Bette options for someone who can't shave would be appreciated

I used a similar type product from Jan Tana the first bodybuilding show I ever I ever did...worst mistake ever.

Didn't take off all the hair, and it irritated the crap out of my nipples and arm pits.
    -2013 USAPL Michigan State Championships 198lb Raw Mens Open, 1st Place (1217 total)
    -2013 USAPL Texas State Championships
    198 Raw Mens Open, 2nd place (1216 total)
    -2012 USAPL Longhorn Open
    198 Raw Mens Open, 1st place (1177 total)
    -2012 USAPL Aggie Showdown
    198lb Raw Mens Open, 2nd place (1137 total)

Comment

I shave my chest and arms, but use nair on my legs and back. Works great for me personally... Removes all the hair and absolutely no irritation. But everybody reacts differently.

2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
      2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
      2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
      2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
      2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight

Comment

I've had same results. No irritation except a little sensative the day after. I will say I shave the area around my nipples and only buzzer my armpits. Those areas don't breakout but leave a sensative burning on the skin for a few days. Gonna buy the nair for men and give
        It a shot for full body

Comment

I use it initially to remove the majority of hair but from there I use a razor.
          "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
          2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
          2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
          2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
          2002 NPC Western Carolina:
          2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

Have you tried any after-shave lotion to help with the irritation?
            #docswholift
            PGY-1 FM
            "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

The pink veet is the best for thick hair
              nabba north 2010 first timers - 6th place

Comment

I love it for my forearms, legs, and chest but I would reccomend starting with a very small area and a short time to start with and see how you react. I just tried my underarms last week and after about 2 mins I was in severe pain. Burned like hell. I didn't expect that at all after using on other areas for some time with no issues.
                6/22/13 - 2013 NPC VICTORY CLASSIC
                1st - Novice Men's Lightheavy & Novice overall

Comment

Originally posted by nexa View Post
                  Have you tried any after-shave lotion to help with the irritation?
                  I can't even shave my face. I use an electric. I break out so bad and it's so painful, even if I did shave my face I wouldn't be able to shave for a few weeks because I would be broken out/irritated so much. I usually buzzer my chest/stomach with a hair buzzer with no attachment , then after tnat use nair to completely remove it

Comment

Working...
                  X