NPC Florida State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPC Florida State

anyone got info of this show...dont know anyone whos gonna be there..if anyone here got any info on whos gonna be there (ifbb/npc) let me know..

pudge
    " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

It's a shame that this is one of the biggest and least advertised shows in FL...I haven't heard anything about who the guest poser is. The only reason I even know when it's being held is because a good friend of mine is doing the show.
    Train like a freak, every time.

Comment

I really would have like to have done it, but....... shit happens.

It is a great show usually. Maybe next year for me
      SweatMachine
      (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

I heard it might be cancelled or moved because they got hit hard by the hurricane.
        Information that bigpapapump presents is totally fictitious in nature and is presented for role playing purposes only. The opinions presented do not encourage the use of illegal substances nor take the place of professional medical advice

Comment

cancelled?!?!...ah shit, man these damn storms are pissin' me off already..they ruined my vacation making the wife irritable and now bodybuilding is getting affected...well if u hear anything else hit me up bro..

pudge

Comment

the show is still on... i'll be competing in the middles. the guest poser will be Darrem which should be really cool... love seeing that bro pop.
            i know West Palm got hit hard so i'm not sure on how stiff the competition will be but i hope it turns out alright. i'm also thinking that some of the guys that planned on doing the show backed out due to loss of power or just from trying to rebound after putting up shutters in this hot ass wheather.

Comment

dgcls u got a pm

pudge

Comment

How'd you do dgcls??? My buddy won the overall... Not bad for it being only his second show ever.
                Train like a freak, every time.

Comment

kane, i did great bro. i placed 2nd in the middles. i had a great time & everything went very smooth. i can't wait to do it all over again... lol. there's another thread open on the show also.

Comment

Working...
                  X