Special thanks to Skip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special thanks to Skip

My first show was a huge success. 4th over all in my class not to shabby. I was beat by guys that were better; fair judgement. this chapter ends for me but its not over. I will come back bigger and better in upcoming years. For my training, its not over. Just because the competition is over im not done. if im not training thats just another person i have to catch up to. this time No weight will be left untouched.

Skip you made everything easy, Ive learned TONS! from you, and you were awesome to work with.
    This off season lets kill it. I got my feet wet getting this show out of the way. Lets turn this into a masterpiece!

Pics will be coming soon.
    I have found iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me. It never runs. Friends may come and go but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength, Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, its impossible to turn back, the iron never lies to you.

Congrats! Looking forward to some pics. I have a show as well soon here in 3 weeks.

Comment

It was a pleasure working with you and I am looking forward to getting on the off season very soon!

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

*looking at penny jar that says: Fund for Skip to be my prep coach* Suspiciously more in this jar than the Christmas jar

Congrats dude.

Comment

Originally posted by martin_h View Post
          *looking at penny jar that says: Fund for Skip to be my prep coach* Suspiciously more in this jar than the Christmas jar

Congrats dude.
          LOL

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

I wonder if skip gives military discount rates..lol. payment plans? ????

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
            "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
            2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
            2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
            2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
            2002 NPC Western Carolina:
            2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

Originally posted by martin_h View Post

Congrats dude.
              That's funny because I have an orange piggy bank for that. Nice work shanks

Comment

I have posted here before as well and skip is certainly deserving of a huge thanks for my personal success in bodybuilding and now my new modeling career. I am probably his biggest pain in the butt client always asking questions and always making adjustments but Skip has taken me from a previous 159 soft to 180 extremely hard body over the course of one year and I worked with Skip the entire time. If you take his advice on diet supplementation whatever it may be I promise you that every penny still doesn't pay him ENOUGH! His advice is absolutely legendary in my opinion and in the opinion of many others I gather. I have been eating approximately 330o to 3500 cal a day and staying lean in growing for the last two months solid. I'm hungry all the time and with the diet and skip loading in the off-season my metabolism went from once sluggish and pathetic slow furnace to a super high-efficiency fat burning machine. I honestly can never thank him enough and I think I told him this 1000 times but he has a client for life regardless of where I am at in my career. If those of you out there have not worked with Skip yet and are skeptical my advice to you sincerely is to give him just six months of your time. After the first month you will never turn back, you'll never spend money on useless crap or advice or magazines subscriptions or whatever it is and you can begin to invest on your new ongoing success. Skip I owe you more than you know! I am honored to be your client.

JP

For those of you in the military like myself p.m. if needed I can tell you exactly how I set up my budget so that I could put aside money every month to ensure I have access to Skip.
                Last edited by DensitY; 06-03-2013, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Thank you Density. Those are very flattering words and it has been a pleasure working with you, as well.

I do have a payment structure, V1hyp, for those that want it.

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                    Thank you Density. Those are very flattering words and it has been a pleasure working with you, as well.

I do have a payment structure, V1hyp, for those that want it.

Skip
                    I guess I'm going to have to find me a jar for my pennies as well.
                    "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
                    2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
                    2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
                    2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
                    2002 NPC Western Carolina:
                    2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

Working...
                    X