Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Powerade Zero powder?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Powerade Zero powder?

    Anyone know where to find Powerade Zero powder? I like the bottles the drink a lot better during training than Crystal Lite but can only find it in bottles. I checked Amazon and they only have Gatorade G2 and regular Powerade. The Wegmans (similar to Whole Foods) doesn't have it and they usually have everything.
    Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

  • #2
    Originally posted by Adam2433 View Post
    Anyone know where to find Powerade Zero powder? I like the bottles the drink a lot better during training than Crystal Lite but can only find it in bottles. I checked Amazon and they only have Gatorade G2 and regular Powerade. The Wegmans (similar to Whole Foods) doesn't have it and they usually have everything.
    They don't make it, checked www.powerade.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Eff.
      Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

      Comment


      • #4
        What about the Mio brand.

        Comment


        • #5
          Tried a few flavors and didn't care for them. Tasted to chemically or something. I don't know what it was.
          Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

          Comment


          • #6
            Powerade Zero Drops:
            http://www.coca-colacompany.com/stor...ew-best-friend


            2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
            2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
            2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
            2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
            2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight


            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by moco View Post
              I should have thought to update this thread. I just picked these up over the weekend and tried it yesterday for the first time. It will probably work out to be a hair more expensive then bottles and you need to use a lot. But it is very convenient and lets me fill up about 1.3L of water in my bottle instead of just the 1L pre-bottled stuff.
              Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

              Comment


              • #8
                The great value brand is just as good. Its the "sport" drops.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by pin2win View Post
                  The great value brand is just as good. Its the "sport" drops.

                  They almost all taste the same lol. I've tried a lot of them. Favorite brand so far is kool aid.
                  :preach:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by liftweights View Post
                    They almost all taste the same lol. I've tried a lot of them. Favorite brand so far is kool aid.
                    My favorite is the sugar free Hawaiian Punch packets

                    They have 4 different flavors I think - the purple is my current fav but the others are good too.


                    2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
                    2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
                    2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
                    2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
                    2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by moco View Post
                      My favorite is the sugar free Hawaiian Punch packets

                      They have 4 different flavors I think - the purple is my current fav but the others are good too.
                      I thought it was four flavors too, I found two new flavors at wal mart last night. Making six now, at a dollar each these have always been a staple for me lol

                      Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I have only seen these and Mio at Wegmans. They have plenty of powdered zero calorie drinks that I make in pitchers but I don't find them as convenient or neat as the liquid flavor shots.
                        Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X