• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ny pro 2013

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed...-elssiaby-wins
    SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Elssbiay is ridiculously huge, bulbus quads. The pictures of his side chest show an unreal split in his hamstrings. Though it looks like he might use some of the black stuff (not Guinness).

Comment

Originally posted by FRANK_KOVACIC View Post
      Elssbiay is ridiculously huge, bulbus quads. The pictures of his side chest show an unreal split in his hamstrings. Though it looks like he might use some of the black stuff (not Guinness).
      Agreed!!! Crazy size on him.

Comment

The dude is a freak. Lets hope he's in it for the long hall.

Comment

I was very impressed with Big Rami. Not only was he a true monster, he didn't have the distended stomach often seen with the big dudes. He was also pretty conditioned. Yeah, he could have been a bit tighter, and will likely need to be more detailed to contend for the Olympia, but he certainly made a splash.

I thought the 212 was a great showdown. For Jose to make the decision the day before the competition to enter was incredible. I was also really happy to see Mark Dugdale come in looking as good as he did. A well deserved third place for him.

I was astonished to see Cedric's showing...he didn't look like he was anywhere near where he was last year when he won it. I've heard some of the guru's speculating that he could be trying to maintain his condition for too long and try to do too many shows and is just getting worn down. I hope Ced bounces back and takes full advantage of his genetics.
          Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
          2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
          2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Like you Kris, I have been a fan of Dugdale for a while.

Comment

Rami is a beast, and the first thing I noticed was his stomach. Very apepesling to the eye and has a very tight appearance. I just read his bio. Training 3 years, 1st year was 200lbs, 2nd hear he did his first competition and was 286lbs, WTF!!!

Comment

Regarding Cedric :http://www.musclemag.com/events/cedr.../#.UaJIT51zaP8

Rami training 3 years just hammers home the point that Dante made all along: you either have the genetics or you dont..this cat has it in spades. Dante the great prophet..but seriously how many more examples are people going to require before they get it

Comment

Originally posted by martin_h View Post
                  Regarding Cedric :http://www.musclemag.com/events/cedr.../#.UaJIT51zaP8

Rami training 3 years just hammers home the point that Dante made all along: you either have the genetics or you dont..this cat has it in spades. Dante the great prophet..but seriously how many more examples are people going to require before they get it
                  Ced has the genetics, he just stopped working with Aceto after Brazil and has been dieting since January....that is gonna wear a fella down.

And unlike many other IFBB pros who make their money of contracts and endorsements, Ced is in the military and works full time (at least from what I've read). Just like Tucelt's thread, it looks like he loaded up his plate with too much for too long and eventually one aspect suffered. That is just my take on it... I think once he takes some time off and then just picks a few shows a year to nail, he will do much better.

Hell, as a comparison, Dave Henry also works for the Air Force but he isn't doing every single show. The pros are no exception, you have to recognize that your resources are not unlimited and find the path that works.
                  Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                  2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                  2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Working...
                  X