Some leg press sillyness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some leg press sillyness

Since I'm recovering from my pituitary tumor and back injury, I've started uploading some stuff to my youtube channel to document my transformation back into the beast of muscle I once was (with Homon's help btw)

Figured I'd share the first videos with you guys:

Close and low foot placement

990x9, not couting how much the carriage weights ( probably totals 1045 or something like that), not perfect ROM because my left quad was hurting a lot

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n4tl776FN0&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

990x8, second set, trying to work on ROM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAknX3-ngWQ[/YOUTUBE]

630x27 widowmaker,

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jhLAxuF5WM[/YOUTUBE]

Now you guys go ahead and make fun of me for being small.
    0001Delta
    Heavyweight Member
    Last edited by 0001Delta; 05-16-2013, 04:10 PM.
    "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Originally posted by 0001Delta View Post
    Since I'm recovering from my pituitary tumor and back injury...

Now you guys go ahead and make fun of me for being small.

Glad to hear ur wittle pituitaries is healing!
    #docswholift
    PGY-1 FM
    "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

close and low foot placement im assuming to emphasize lateralus/sweep and de-emphasize glute/ham/medialus/teardrop?

And I must say, plants in a gym...not sure how I feel about it actually. When I see plants I feel like relaxing and taking a nap...I need my gyms to have chain-links, diamond-plating, barbed-wire, and blood on the floor to really get my engine goin'.
      Max Muscle
      5020 Katella Ave.
      Los Alamitos, CA 90720
      www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

Originally posted by nexa View Post
        Glad to hear ur wittle pituitaries is healing!
        Thankz youz <3

Not fully healed yet, but at least my hormones aren't fighting each other anymore.

Originally posted by theroymccoy View Post
        close and low foot placement im assuming to emphasize lateralus/sweep and de-emphasize glute/ham/medialus/teardrop?
        Supposedly it emphasizes the sweep, but I still feel it a lot on my medialis and intermedius none the less.

And I must say, plants in a gym...not sure how I feel about it actually. When I see plants I feel like relaxing and taking a nap...I need my gyms to have chain-links, diamond-plating, barbed-wire, and blood on the floor to really get my engine goin'.
        I hate plants, reminds me of spiders, and I hate spiders.
        That's just the "cute" aspect of the gym, there are plenty of sweat and blood-stained barbells around, broken plates and bent bars, and the general torture room feel. It's a Temple Gym after all
        0001Delta
        Heavyweight Member
        Last edited by 0001Delta; 05-16-2013, 06:07 PM.
        "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Working...
        X