Best mixing/tasteless TN protein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best mixing/tasteless TN protein

So I've decided to remove all sugar from my diet which includes my Current PWO shake. I am going to buy so Karbolyn in a flavored kind and neutral flavor. I'm gonna experiment with mixing the neutral flavor with a protein powder, then the flavored karbolyn with unflavored whey and see which one i like more. Anyway which protein will mix the "thinnest" and have the least taste? Basically which will I notice the least mixed with karbolyn. I'm gonna try the cold filtered WPI but wondering if there's a clear cut answer to this. Thanks

I would go with pepto or any hydrosolate with the karbolyn
    SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

^ thanks but that's VERY pricey. Would like something less then 12$ an lb. also anyone try karboload from TN. Karboload is about half the price
      Last edited by MachMood; 05-12-2013, 01:53 PM.

Comment

I tried the cheap whey Con version from TN and if I didn't mix it with a blender, it didn't do too well. I've gone with a whey Iso and it mixes pretty good by hand and the taste is far better.
        "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
        2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
        2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
        2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
        2002 NPC Western Carolina:
        2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

Cool thanks. I use ON gold stsndard and that's pretty much what I compare everything in terms of mixability. Gonna pick up a pound of karboload and unflavored cold WPI and see how it goes.

Comment

The whey isolates are all very neutral tasting and mix thin. The cold-filtration is my personal favorite.
            MWC900
            Please use my 5% off coupon code at truenutrition.com if you think my posts are informative/interesting/helpful etc
            MWC900

Comment

Originally posted by MachMood View Post
              Cool thanks. I use ON gold stsndard and that's pretty much what I compare everything in terms of mixability. Gonna pick up a pound of karboload and unflavored cold WPI and see how it goes.
              I presently have a can of Dymatize Elite Whey Iso (Gom-Vanilla) and am quite happy with it.
              "SET NO LIMITS"

Comment

Thanks guys, looks like ill be ordering a karboload a and 1 lb of unflavored cold WPI. Ill let you know how it goes. Seeing as XTEND has watermelon and grape prob throw in one scoop of tnat also ,it's pretty cheap
                Last edited by MachMood; 05-13-2013, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Karboload is great!

Comment

Thanks guys, looks like ill be ordering a karboload a and 1 lb of unflavored cold WPI. Ill let you know how it goes
                    I'd say that's your best bet.
                    Save 5% at www.truenutrition.com with the Discount Code TEI736!

Comment

Anyone try MGs powered muscle? Seem like a viable option

Edit: I'm going to buy 1lb of a custom mix and see how it tastes. Prob 2 or 3 fruity flavors like watermelon ,fruit punch and Hawaiian punch. 10% pepto,30% cold WPI and 60% highly branched cyclic dextrin. Comes out to 14.4 g pepto, 49.2 WPI and 104g carbs. Gonna use it for pre/intra/post. Anyone have experience with custom mixes, should i order double flavor? It's only 3 things mixed and the carb should be sweet so don't think double would be nessasary just checking . Thanks for your help guys
                      Last edited by MachMood; 05-16-2013, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Anyone try MGs powered muscle? Seem like a viable option

Edit: I'm going to buy 1lb of a custom mix and see how it tastes. Prob 2 or 3 fruity flavors like watermelon ,fruit punch and Hawaiian punch. 10% pepto,30% cold WPI and 60% highly branched cyclic dextrin. Comes out to 14.4 g pepto, 49.2 WPI and 104g carbs. Gonna use it for pre/intra/post. Anyone have experience with custom mixes, should i order double flavor? It's only 3 things mixed and the carb should be sweet so don't think double would be nessasary just checking . Thanks for your help guys
                        I've used MG P in the past. The taste isn't that bad. I'd say its worth trying.
                        "SET NO LIMITS"

Comment

Powder muscle is good. I found it a bit starchy in texture and mix ability compared to karboload

Comment

Working...
                          X