Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 290kg Squat with no hands

https://www.facebook.com/video/embed...02693043217324

I imagine this from kokylaev because my phone won't open it. If it is that is an old ass video and of you're barely learning about him you're snoozing. There's a video where he's doing snatches with one arm, shoulder pressing people in each hand. He's the most impressive person at demonstrating his strength in normal and unconventional ways.

Comment

Super impressive!
      Save 5% at www.truenutrition.com with the Discount Code TEI736!

Comment

Originally posted by big ross View Post
        I imagine this from kokylaev because my phone won't open it. If it is that is an old ass video and of you're barely learning about him you're snoozing. There's a video where he's doing snatches with one arm, shoulder pressing people in each hand. He's the most impressive person at demonstrating his strength in normal and unconventional ways.
        Yeah yeah im snoozin haha

Comment

Originally posted by grammo13 View Post
          Yeah yeah im snoozin haha
          Don't you know you should have viewed every single strength video by now! Wake up!

Comment

Holy **** ! strong lower back !! i was expecting a neckpad; like branch; but no; and this is even more impressive!!!

Comment

I sure as hell can't squat that much; but what's the point of doing them with no hands?

Comment

Working...
              X