Increased BMR on DC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increased BMR on DC?

Hi everyone. With my previous training, high volume, straight sets and only last sets of exercises to failure, I used to eat 3000 calories a day and continued to gain weight (muscle and some fat). These 4 weeks I have been on DoggCrapp training system, training 3 days a week and not even doing cardio, I am still eating my usual 3000 calories a day ( my menu rarely changes ). What is impressive is that I am not gaining weight at all, an that has been 4 weeks. Although I feel slightly bigger, strength has gone up nicely?

What could be the reason? I always thought that high volume workouts burned more calories

Soooo...is it safe to saaaay...

strength gone up (more muscle) + weight stays same (bodyfat went down) = awesome progress?
    Max Muscle
    5020 Katella Ave.
    Los Alamitos, CA 90720
    www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

Originally posted by theroymccoy View Post
      Soooo...is it safe to saaaay...

strength gone up (more muscle) + weight stays same (bodyfat went down) = awesome progress?
      Definitely progress! But I will definitely increase the calories more to start gaining weight again. It is just that I never thought DC could have such an effect like that due to its low volume

Comment

Working...
      X