Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Homon told me to eat as much as I wanted...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Homon told me to eat as much as I wanted...

So...

As part of our secret ultimate mass building plan, Scott told me I could eat as much as I wanted during a certain time of the day...

I promply complied :hungry:

- 12. Oz baked chicken breast ( totally plain and tasteless btw)
    - 5 cups white rice
    - 2 small papayas (w/ honey)
    - 3 bananas (w/ honey)

Washed down with a heavy whey + waxy maize shake.

About 95g protein, 400g carbs, very little fats ( about 10g or so). All went down under 20 mins. Felt like a furnace afterwards (sweating like a pig and it's cold and rainy outside).

And I still had space for more but ran out of food (forgot my poptarts).
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 0001Delta; 05-04-2013, 04:59 PM.
    "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Did you poop yourself inside out?
    Max Muscle
    5020 Katella Ave.
    Los Alamitos, CA 90720
    www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

Originally posted by theroymccoy View Post
      Did you poop yourself inside out?
      Nah, but I could feel my digestive system yelling at me.
      "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

HAHAHA! I know the feeling Delta. The best is when I go to an All-You-Can-Eat sushi place for one of those meals. My friends just stare at me in disbelief...
        Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
        2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
        2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
          HAHAHA! I know the feeling Delta. The best is when I go to an All-You-Can-Eat sushi place for one of those meals. My friends just stare at me in disbelief...
          The sushi place I used to go closed down Those bastards.

Curious thing is before the aforementioned meal I was not hungry, but as soon as I started loading the food the feeding frenzy kicked in and I turned into a raging hungry beast, lol.

Comment

5 cups of rice?!?!?!?!!!!!
            2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

I think this is the first time I've seen someone state that they eat/ate papayas on this board.

Any science-y nice things about them or should I just chalk them up as just another tasty fruit? I think I saw Nasser (rip) eat papayas for his post-workout.
              Max Muscle
              5020 Katella Ave.
              Los Alamitos, CA 90720

Comment

Originally posted by TLopez View Post
                5 cups of rice?!?!?!?!!!!!
                Five. Not four, not six, must be five. The secret for maximum gains is using odd numbers for everything, lol.

Rice doesn't fill me up much.

Originally posted by theroymccoy View Post
                I think this is the first time I've seen someone state that they eat/ate papayas on this board.

Any science-y nice things about them or should I just chalk them up as just another tasty fruit? I think I saw Nasser (rip) eat papayas for his post-workout.
                Much like Pineapples, there's an enzyme in papayas that help digest/absorb protein. I've started eating papayas and noticed I no longer had any GI issues when eating lots of protein. (same goes for pineapple).

Otherwise it's a clean carb source much like bananas. I don't like to go all out with junk food on that meal even tho Scott says I can literally eat whatever carbs I want, so I picked papayas to complement my rice intake and add some flavor to everything. Papayas taste like candy (A meal that size made of plain chicken+rice only means psychological suicide)
                Last edited by 0001Delta; 05-04-2013, 10:43 PM.

Comment

that's gross
                  you're gross
                  Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                  kind of a douche

Comment

eat whatever you want and that was your choice? or what was allotted? If it had to be clean, I'd go for a thai experience:

2-4 cups rice
                    2-4 tablspns peanut butter
                    6-8oz grounf 1% turkey
                    1 cup peas
                    1/2 cup artichoke hearts
                    thai hot sauce

I could eat it all day.

Comment

Originally posted by 0001Delta View Post
                      Scott told me I could eat as much as I wanted during a certain time of the day...
                      Must have been INTRA workout I guess....on leg day during squats......
                      Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pheedno View Post
                        eat whatever you want and that was your choice? or what was allotted? If it had to be clean, I'd go for a thai experience:

2-4 cups rice
                        2-4 tablspns peanut butter
                        6-8oz grounf 1% turkey
                        1 cup peas
                        1/2 cup artichoke hearts
                        thai hot sauce

I could eat it all day.
                        My 'thai experience' works Fridays and Saturdays 11pm-2am at the Rhino...

...uhhh...
                        Max Muscle
                        5020 Katella Ave.
                        Los Alamitos, CA 90720

Comment

if you want a Thai experience go to Pattaya Thailand, just saying.
                          I have found iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me. It never runs. Friends may come and go but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength, Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, its impossible to turn back, the iron never lies to you.

Comment

Delta, how often do you get one of these meals? Once a week?
                            TRUE PROTEIN Discount Code- CSH730

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
                              that's gross
                              you're gross
                              100% agree... Why would you go that???
                              If it's not hard it's not worth doing...
                              http://www.facebook.com/HyperforceStrength <--- Follow Hyperforce on Facebook

2004 National Capital Classic - 2nd Middleweight
                              2001 Ottawa Championships - 4th Middleweight
                              2000 Ottawa Championships - 12th Middleweight

Comment

Working...
                              X