Thyroid pct(OTC product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thyroid pct(OTC product

So I've used a product called tt-33 which uses 3,5i diiodo l-thyronine in the past and when I came off I had horrible muscle/joint pain. After researching I found out this stuff can really shut you down. As a test to see if it was the thyroid shutdown I went back on tt-33 and the pain went away. What is a good "pct" to get my thyroid going again? I'm really shocked how much pain I was in and that an OTC could shut me down. Looking to try and get back to normal, if that doesn't work gonna to go see a doc and get tests done

All I could find was NOW thyroid support, coleus and gugulsterones
    Last edited by MachMood; 04-26-2013, 11:01 AM.

Originally posted by MachMood View Post
    So I've used a product called tt-33 which uses 3,5i diiodo l-thyronine in the past and when I came off I had horrible muscle/joint pain. After researching I found out this stuff can really shut you down. As a test to see if it was the thyroid shutdown I went back on tt-33 and the pain went away. What is a good "pct" to get my thyroid going again? I'm really shocked how much pain I was in and that an OTC could shut me down. Looking to try and get back to normal, if that doesn't work gonna to go see a doc and get tests done

So the thyroid shut down according to you was based on the mm/joint pain?
    #docswholift
    PGY-1 FM
    "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

All I could find was NOW thyroid support, coleus and gugulsterones
      No such thing. Thyroid function usually returns to normal rather rapidly, within a week or so, if it has not been suppressed for a long time.
      Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
      kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by nexa View Post
        So the thyroid shut down according to you was based on the mm/joint pain?
        Before i used the product i had zero joint/muscle pain. I used the product for 4 weeks as prescribed and then stopped. A few days later I had debilitating joint/muscle pain. I mean from my toes to my fingers, shins,forearms, muscles. Everything. It was bad for about 4 weeks then tapered off. Never fully got pain free. Through out the entire time i thought no way it could be this product. I read up on hypothyroidism and those were symptoms. I still thought it was unlikely but had no other reason so decided to go back on and see what happens. The pains pretty much went away within a few days. I have no real evidence , I should of got bloodowork done immediately and see what's goin on but again I doubted it was this OTC product. I'm going to buy NOW thyroid support, coleus and see what happens. If the pain doesn't go away I'm scheduling a docs appt. I switched jobs and had to wait 90 days for my new insurance kicks in so figured id try some natural stuff before I go to the doc

Comment

NOW thyroid support - I have this on standby once my dieting cycle gets further and further along.... Have you been checking your morning and mid-day body temp.?
          SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

^ that's a great idea, will def start a few days before then while
            I'm taking the supp. It's the weirdest thing to be affected so greatly , I can't over emphasize the pain. Maybe i had a pre existing condition and this made it worse.just
            Gotta wait 6 more weeks and my insurance kicks in

Comment

take your temp for 5-7 days straight and don't freak out if your temp is way off one day. Just take two readings per day... first in the AM as soon as u open your eyes, before getting-up out of bed and then the other during noon time... average out the days.

Comment

Really dumb question, would drinking more caffeine one day effect temp?

Comment

Really dumb question, would drinking more caffeine one day effect temp?
                  Not sure, it may.

Comment

I tried Taking 2 extra strength tylenol and it helped tremendously. Does this mean inflammation is the prob or the Tylenol is just masking the pain? It does feel like my elbow/tendinitis symptoms are almost gone with the Tylenol

Comment

Wouldn't that be the ibuprofen masking the pain?

Comment

Working...
                      X