Chiropractor visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiropractor visit

So, went to a chiropractor today to get some normal alignment and maintance done on my body. My upper back was mis aligned, along with my hips. My left knee had the posterior and anterior ligaments move and stretched like guitar strings.. I injured it back a couple years ago and military doctors told me that I had them torn. He clarified that they were just move.. Once he realigned them it felt brand new! He suggested me to come back whenever I felt the need to..

Maybe you all could help me..if anyone visits a chiro how often do you go for maintence or alignments? I was thinking every two to three weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have found iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me. It never runs. Friends may come and go but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength, Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, its impossible to turn back, the iron never lies to you.

I used to go every 4 weeks and now stretch it to every 8 weeks unless something is bothering me.
    -KidRok-
    "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
    5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

I go every 4-6 weeks.
      Save 5% at www.truenutrition.com with the Discount Code TEI736!

Comment

I used to go frequently, 2-3 times a week, then tapered off. I quit all together when our insurance changed....And honestly, my back has never felt better. It took me not going to the chiro to get better. I started doing much more prehab stuff, stretching, foam rolling, etc.
        I am not talking bad about chiros at all. Mine was great. Just took some work on my own to help myself out.
        2005 HOA Natural Classic
        2006 OCB Midwest
        2007 ABA Natural Illinois
        2008 HOA Natural Classic
        NPC Mid-Illinois
        NPC Midwest Open
        NPC Natural Grand Prix
        2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
        USPA Illinois State
        NGA Heart of America
        NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

I go every week. At one point I was going 3-4 but that was when my back was really in bad shape.
          "Only God can Judge me." -Tupac

My Journal- http://www.intensemuscle.com/38062-eye-tiger.html

Comment

I was thinking 3 weeks. Have you all noticed that it helps keep a balance in the way the muscles develop from side to side? I know when I squat I have been putting more pressure on my right side. Now I'm dividing the weight evenly between both legs. And the same with my upper back. I have to focus on pulling with my left, cause the right was more of an easier pull. So, did going to the chiro help with the balance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I have found iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me. It never runs. Friends may come and go but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength, Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, its impossible to turn back, the iron never lies to you.

Comment

Originally posted by breck View Post
              I used to go frequently, 2-3 times a week, then tapered off. I quit all together when our insurance changed....And honestly, my back has never felt better. It took me not going to the chiro to get better. I started doing much more prehab stuff, stretching, foam rolling, etc.
              I am not talking bad about chiros at all. Mine was great. Just took some work on my own to help myself out.
              The only thing that's ever helped my back is stretching and rotating exercises constantly. Since my surgery I have tried everything...shits no effect before or after surgery, acupucture did nothing, chiropractor did nothing (I know that's not what you said) but stretching has had the biggest effect (and I am pretty flexible to start) and after that it is just changing exs all the time but I think that is because my back gets stretched from every angle ... who knows... o do know and would tell anyone that will listen to S. T. R. E. T. C. H often.
              Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
              Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
              Nicki Minaj

Comment

My first visit tomorrow, kind of looking forward to it.

Comment

I go once a month... Haven't had any new back issues since doing this about 3 years ago.

Comment

you tube search: mobility wod

you are welcome
                    Discount code BDM999
                    By using Jerzey's code you will experience service that is unsurpassed, I take the guess work out of saving you money!

Comment

Working...
                    X