Explosions at the Boston Marathon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explosions at the Boston Marathon

Just saw this on the news when I got home...

http://www.tsn.ca/story/?id=420833
    Lets get serious. Lets get ugly. Beat the logbook - Gollum
    BEAT YOUR FREAKING LOGBOOK! That's what you should be worrying about - DC

It has everything to do with what you put in your mouth. Stop putting unhealthy shit in your mouth - trucelt

Save 5% at TrueProtein.com - snc768

:'(
    Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
    kind of a douche

Comment

i'm in boston now, just a few minutes from where it happened. 3 explosions so far, there were multiple bombs set up. they bombed the finish line area of the boston marathon as runners were still filing through

2 killed, 20+ injured so far

please keep us in your prayers

Comment

cell phone lines are completely clogged right now so the best way to communicate with anyone you know in Boston is probably via Facebook

Comment

Terrible tragedy. I read 12 dead and dozens injured...
          SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Been watching it unfold on the news from over here, so very tragic :usa2:

Comment

what the fuck
              "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Originally posted by 0001Delta View Post
                what the fuck
                x2

Comment

5 bombs so far....wtf is wrong with this world? At least our president didn't even miss his 430 bullshit meeting!! God...
                  Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
                  Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
                  Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by bmp View Post
                    cell phone lines are completely clogged right now so the best way to communicate with anyone you know in Boston is probably via Facebook
                    They shutdown the cellphone towers in the area, in case the bombs are being detonated via cellphones.
                    My log: http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=47064

Comment

Sick fuckers.
                      I've won on so many levels already I don't even care how I do at the show. I just wanna look damn good!!

--Steel

Muscles don't know how old they are.

Treat them like they are old and eat soup... and they will be.

Train 'em hard and feed them like a stud... and they will be.

So will you.

Journal

Comment

There has to be some street survailance video that saw someone doing something suspicious.

Comment

I like to say I'm cool and controled, but someone just sent me the uncensored vid and the uncensored pictures of the aftermath.

I hope whoever is responsible for this is slowly flayed alive.
                          "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Originally posted by PBRevolution View Post
                            They shutdown the cellphone towers in the area, in case the bombs are being detonated via cellphones.
                            No, they didn't; Verizon and Sprint said so today. The networks were just clogged with usage.

Also:
                            Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                            kind of a douche

Comment

From Belgrade...

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...oston-18971660

Comment

Working...
                              X