Unflavored whey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unflavored whey

Wonderimg if any of You guys buy unflavored whey amd make Your own Shakes/recipes. Im looking to use it mostly PWO so im thinkimg i can flavor it however i Want because i will be using alot of carbs. Milk,fruit, Cocoa Etc. Does unflavored naturally have a Horid flavor ?

All depends on the type of whey. You can always buy flavor packs if you find it gross. I either use TP flavor packs, crystal light, or plain poured of cereal like milk

Comment

Been doing it for years. In the off-season or post-workout, when I'm not concerned about sugar, I LOVE using Tang with it. Right now while dieting I use a squirt of orange or blueberry-lemonade Mio.

I use the WPI microfiltered and there's no flavor.
      -KidRok-
      "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
      5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Likewise, I also will occasionally buy unflavored WPI and use crystal light to flavor it. If you're worried about unflavored, you can generally do the same thing with vanilla.

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok View Post
          Been doing it for years. In the off-season or post-workout, when I'm not concerned about sugar, I LOVE using Tang with it. Right now while dieting I use a squirt of orange or blueberry-lemonade Mio.

I use the WPI microfiltered and there's no flavor.
          Thanks a lot. Gonna Order a few lbs of wpi cold filtered and experiment with diff kind of fruit smoothies, Stuff like icea tea Mix, chocolate powder etc. seems like it should be easy to find a few recipes that taste good with 80g of carbs as opposed to buying a gainer shake or something for pwo

Comment

I bought unflavored way years ago and it tasted like soap ( not from TN), but it usually went pretty well with Powerade or some limes.

Note to self: Check if I didn't actually buy soap.
            "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

I buy to mix PWO with Gatorade, tastes very good. Cost me $4.00 per kg less.
              "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
              Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
              'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
              ~William Bernbach

Comment

Working...
              X