• Nasser (apparently it wasn't Malaria)

http://www.musclemag.com/blog/facts-.../#.UVM4XRyG37W

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshocking.
    Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
    kind of a douche

Comment

I don't understand how someone in such a state is allowed to make an overseas travel... I understand he probably wanted to be close to his family at that point, but IMO it would've been wiser to stay under medical care and let his family come to him...
      "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Originally posted by 0001Delta View Post
        I don't understand how someone in such a state is allowed to make an overseas travel...

Sign an AMA form?
        #docswholift
        PGY-1 FM
        "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

I don't understand how someone in such a state is allowed to make an overseas travel... I understand he probably wanted to be close to his family at that point, but IMO it would've been wiser to stay under medical care and let his family come to him...
          Who's gonna stop him?? He can do what he wants even if it isn't a good idea.
          Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

Comment

Originally posted by nexa View Post
            Sign an AMA form?
            Originally posted by Adam2433 View Post
            Who's gonna stop him?? He can do what he wants even if it isn't a good idea.
            I belong to the school of thought that if you're about to die and I'm your doctor I'm obligated by oath to strap you down to the gourney and cure you.

But that probably goes agaisnt constitutional rights so...
            "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

I belong to the school of thought that if you're about to die and I'm your doctor I'm obligated by oath to strap you down to the gourney and cure you.

But that probably goes agaisnt constitutional rights so...
              LOL

Skip

sent from Skip's Galaxy Note

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

This just notes what major medical problems he had. He may very well have died simply from not receiving dialysis on a timely basis or... he could have actually died from malaria which he contracted secondary to a compromise immune system (not uncommon in dialysis patients) or from something else.

One can conceptualize it however one likes in terms of the "cause" of death, and I'd bet renal and cardiac impairment weren't helping his chances of surviving other health issues, but so far, I personally have not seen an official, autopsy-based coroner's ruling on a cause of death.

-S
                The Book Has Arrived!
                The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Originally posted by homonunculus View Post

One can conceptualize it however one likes in terms of the "cause" of death, and I'd bet renal and cardiac impairment weren't helping his chances of surviving other health issues, but so far, I personally have not seen an official, autopsy-based coroner's ruling on a cause of death.

-S
                  This is the internet. We prefer to deal not with facts but with speculation, assumption and rhetoric. I mean, DUH.

Skip

Comment

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                      speculation, assumption and rhetoric. I

And along the way those are mistaken for absolute truth.

Comment

While he was a respected bodybuilder and I may come off like an ahole, but, who careshow he died? Sorry to see you pass but that's where it stops

Comment

then why bother contributing to the thread if it doesnt interest you?

posting to say "i dont care about this issue", seems kinda silly

Comment

A ton of bad stuff had been said about him to. Apparently he was not that nice a guy (to be mild). Markus reinhart (sp?) Grew up by him and man.... lets just say he did not care for him. Hey... rumors and speculation rt?
                            Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
                            Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
                            Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
                              A ton of bad stuff had been said about him to. Apparently he was not that nice a guy (to be mild). Markus reinhart (sp?) Grew up by him and man.... lets just say he did not care for him. Hey... rumors and speculation rt?
                              At one point he did wrote an extensive "article" attacking Greg Kovacs (who had been Nasser's buddy at one point), Milos Sarcev and Dave Palumbo for no reason at al.l He said some very heavy shit about Kovacs and Milos. Some speculated that Nasser had been paid to badmouth them but it pretty much burned Nasser as a massive douchebag ( kicking Kovacs when he was down).

Comment

Working...
                              X