Good gyms in Oxford, England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good gyms in Oxford, England

I have a colleague who will be moving to Oxford in the coming weeks and is looking for a decent gym to workout in. He works out for fun, and is looking for a gym with a few squat racks, decent weight (say up to 120lb db's) and some treadmills that has reasonable membership fees. Not sure what the gym's are like around that area. Can anyone give me a few suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Just Observing View Post
    I have a colleague who will be moving to Oxford in the coming weeks and is looking for a decent gym to workout in. He works out for fun, and is looking for a gym with a few squat racks, decent weight (say up to 120lb db's) and some treadmills that has reasonable membership fees. Not sure what the gym's are like around that area. Can anyone give me a few suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
    Well, he could make the 90 minute trek to Birmingham, but The Shadow wouldn't let him in if he just wanted to have fun.

Just kidding. I think there's an LA Fitness around there. Might be pricey because it's a large chain.

Comment

wouldnt a uk based board be a more realistic arena in which to ask this question?

Comment

Working...
      X