Clear All

• FK86
    replied
    http://www.flexonline.com/ifbb/arnol...aw-wrap-arnold

Leave a comment:

• FK86
    replied
    Originally posted by Doberman View Post
    For some reason the pics online do not translate well to what I'm seeing in person. They never do though.
    Yeah, lighting and angles definitely affect the photos.

Ben- most muscular
    Fred Smalls- most entertaining.
    Life time achievement (earlier) Rich Gaspari
    Coincidentally, I was watching this last night. [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFS2EHfSSj8[/YOUTUBE]

I still think the best he ever looked was probabaly here. [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LvLBYGhnO4[/YOUTUBE]

6th Cedrick McMillon
    5th Hide Yamaguishi- I don't know how to spell this
    4th Johnny Jackson
    3rd Tony Freeman
    2nd Ben Pulkowski
    1st Dexter Jackson

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
    I think Dex is going to take it. From all the galleries, it looks like his midsection is a little bigger than what he normally presents, but he also looks more muscular all around.

Top 3 I'm going with:

1) Dex
    2) Pak man
    3) Freeman
    Good call, mentalflex. Dex had some rough outings (for him) at this contest recently. He's tied with Flex Wheeler with 4 wins now.
    Last edited by FK86; 03-02-2013, 10:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Doberman
    replied
    6th Cedrick McMillon
    5th Hide Yamaguishi- I don't know how to spell this
    4th Johnny Jackson
    3rd Tony Freeman
    2nd Ben Pulkowski
    1st Dexter Jackson

Leave a comment:

• mentalflex
    replied
    I think Dex is going to take it. From all the galleries, it looks like his midsection is a little bigger than what he normally presents, but he also looks more muscular all around.

Top 3 I'm going with:

1) Dex
    2) Pak man
    3) Freeman

Leave a comment:

• Doberman
    replied
    Ben- most muscular
    Fred Smalls- most entertaining.
    Life time achievement (earlier) Rich Gaspari

Leave a comment:

• Doberman
    replied
    For some reason the pics online do not translate well to what I'm seeing in person. They never do though.

Leave a comment:

• FK86
    replied
    I was checking out the galleries at flexonline. Johnnie's rear lat spread is insane. There's your reason to do deadlifts right there. For someone so massive it's even more impressive that he always comes in with a shredded midsection. Pakulski looks a bit sharper than The Blade in some shots, especially in the quads. Delts make me wonder, though.

Leave a comment:

• 13B-T
    replied
    I think Ben has made huge improvements with his back and conditioning. But compared to Tony and Dex his thickness is definitely lacking. Tony still has not showed striated glutes.

Leave a comment:

• Doberman
    started a topic Arnold Classic 2013 update

Arnold Classic 2013 update

The quality of competitionthis year was better than I expected. No was in great shape. Ben Pukowski, Dexter Jackson, and Tony Freeman got first callout. It appears that Dex has this. Tony should edge Ben based on back development. From the front Ben looks insane, but needs more thickness in the back.

Cedric Mcmillan should have been contending for top 3, but his colr apeared off. He's adjusted tonight and looks insane. So we will see. I think he may be 4th with Johnny Jackson. Right behind him. By the way side note: I got to speak with Johnny backstage. He was a great guy and has brought up his legs a ton. Suffice it to say, His upper body is insane.

I'll try to keep posting as long as my phone cooperates.
Working...
X