need quick advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need quick advice

Hi there right i dont have acess to the gym yet but will soon so iv been using a bagpack 25kg dumbells in them and some bottles filled with water or anythink heavy i can find i do squats 5x5 deadlifts and rows and add somemore weight each workout its all i have right now and i was wondering if it would be usefull as i keep adding weight which means im progressing whats your views thats guys and if you have any other DIY ideas would be much help im looking to get alot of strength and abit of weight gain as im skinny thanks

Skitz

pushups, dips between 2 chairs. use a hockey stick or broomstick and do reverse rows by pulling yourself up, knee rasises, leg raises, sit ups. google bodyweight exercises

Comment

Do you think you could give me a small eg routine of what would be good and what do u think about what im doing right now i forget i do floor press with it too thanks .

Comment

i would do a full body routine to get started
        just do these exercises couple times a week

pushups
        dips
        reverse rows
        chin ups
        one leg squats
        sit ups
        knee raises

thats enough to get you started

Comment

Can i still keep doing my workout with my bagpack adding weight every workout ? And thanks for that

Comment

you can still do what your doing if your not to tired. just dont workout everyday. take a few days off between workouts and start eating like horse

Comment

I do that 3 times a week Monday wednesday and friday so do you think i could build strength that way what i do is stronglifts 5x5 but with a backpack and increase the weight everytime so i should be making progress that way can i include the bodywight stuff the same days say after the workout ?

Comment

yes on the same day. personally i would do 2-3 sets and a few more reps 6-8. but if your getting stronger keep doing what your doing

Comment

One more thing what foods help me put on weight that are cheap as i am on a budget and thanks for answering my question

Skitz

Comment

One more thing what foods help me put on weight that are cheap as i am on a budget and thanks for answering my question

Skitz

Comment

tuna, eggs, oatmeal, brown rice

Comment

Working...
                      X