X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Reasons Why Squats Are a Terrible Exercise

Enjoy.

http://www.trainbetterfitness.com/10...ible-exercise/
    You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

LOL

I can't believe that people didn't see the sarcastic tone.

I mean, "Mathology from correspondence school in Nigeria?"

Good shit.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
      LOL

I can't believe that people didn't see the sarcastic tone.

I mean, "Mathology from correspondence school in Nigeria?"

Good shit.

Skip
      Hell the comments are almost as entertaining as the article. The article is TAGGED as satire, FFS.
      You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

Squats are the sickest. I do front squats, back squats, close squats and wide squats followed by side squats. Some times when I have to stay in one place for a long time I squat down where I am. I also squat behind trees when out camping.

I've gone to work and done squat. I've squatted on land and cybesquatted. I've led a squatting attack on the internet. I've played Squatter the board game and Squat the Warhammer 4000 race.

I once saw a Squat, a species of Flanimal, studdied the Squat effect, in hydrodynamics, watched the TV series Squatters, and experienced Bob and squat, the pitching motion of automobile and bicycle suspensions when under acceleration.

I could go on and on but I'll now say squat.

Like I said before, Squats are the sickest.
        "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
        Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
        'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
        ~William Bernbach

Comment

Originally posted by sahd View Post
          squats are the sickest. I do front squats, back squats, close squats and wide squats followed by side squats. Some times when i have to stay in one place for a long time i squat down where i am. I also squat behind trees when out camping.

I've gone to work and done squat. I've squatted on land and cybesquatted. I've led a squatting attack on the internet. I've played squatter the board game and squat the warhammer 4000 race.

I once saw a squat, a species of flanimal, studdied the squat effect, in hydrodynamics, watched the tv series squatters, and experienced bob and squat, the pitching motion of automobile and bicycle suspensions when under acceleration.

I could go on and on but i'll now say squat.

Like i said before, squats are the sickest.
          ^^^^^^roids!!!!!
          Don

Comment

seems legit
            If your not ripping a tendon your not working the muscle to its fullest capacity!

I just kinda feel if the weight wasn't so heavy, I could lift it:
            :bb::dancingna:bb::dancingna:bb::dancingna
            Living for the INSULIN SPIKE!

Comment

Turn that shit down.
              "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
              Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
              'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
              ~William Bernbach

Comment

I don't know where I'd be without squats

Comment

Working...
                X