CT Fletcher - The Strongest Man You Never Heard Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CT Fletcher - The Strongest Man You Never Heard Off

A friend emailed me this video, I liked it a lot, thought I should share.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5xXsdWRaFw[/YOUTUBE]

That's simply mindblowing, world bench press champion 3 times and world's strict curling champion also for 3 times. Repped 500 without a shirt, paused 300 and something on his chest while stopping to brag about it.

All the while claiming to be natural. ( Which I'll go out on a limb and say I believe, considering how well he has aged, even though he had open heart surgery and claims to be on 20 pills a day just to get by.)

This is nothing short of amazing. I guess it contributes to the general idea that some people are just born to be athletes.
    "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Also, the dude at 51 (?).

Supposedly he's gonna try out bodybuilding now.
    Attached Files
    "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

this is a really good vid. thanks for sharing delta

Comment

What a beast. Was that a rat or a squirrel that ran past him around 2:20?

Comment

He has been BBing for like 2 years now. I train at the same gym as his (Long Beach Metroflex) and he is nothing short of IMPRESSIVE in person. He has the biggest arms, by far, I've ever seen on a person, and he gets down and dirty all day long.

He makes COPIOUS use of intensity techniques like drop sets. Its not uncommon for him to do a set with 3-6 drops in it, totaling up 60-100 reps.

Really nice guy too, down to earth, and ready and willing to push anyone to the limit.

Comment

"4 Big Macs, 4 fries, 4 apple pies, 2 shakes."
            PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

dude is a badass, look at the size of him at 300+ AND the size at 240 or whatever he is now...jesus....huge in BOTH!
              Im a grad student who needs protein! Need some too? Use my discount code, KJM329 for all your entire Trueprotein.com purchase!

I'd rather be dead then be average. :soapbox:

Comment

Impressive. And he now has wisdom...something you only get with experience, often times learning from your mistakes (like over eating and having a heart attack).
                Family Guy but also; Old School SoCal, punk rock loving, powerlifting, hardcore gym rat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtLQ73EutoY

Comment

Good vid man, thanks for sharing that one!
                  Discount TRUE PROTEIN CODE: DND849
                  get
                  5% off all purchases, and up to 10% off BIG orders at http://<span style="font-size:20px">...ein.com</span>
                  !

Comment

Originally posted by 46er View Post
                    What a beast. Was that a rat or a squirrel that ran past him around 2:20?
                    Good eye. What the hell was that?

Comment

Thanks!!
                      "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
                      2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
                      2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
                      2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
                      2002 NPC Western Carolina:
                      2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

Originally posted by SDMF View Post
                        Good eye. What the hell was that?
                        Probably an Alien facehugger.

I'm hearing those are a problem on Cali right now, ever since they kicked out Schwarzenegger from office there's nobody left to fight the alien and robot from the future population. :runaway:
                        Attached Files

Comment

I see CT and all those guys on daily basis since i train there. I can vouch that CT is one of the nicest guys on the planet and is an inpiration when your gonna have a tough set.

You can use my TrueProtein Discount code:JSG87

yeah, that's where I saw JT... the airport... do try and pay attention, old chap -RedSkull

WOW! If I were a cannibal DC is getting ketchup all over his boobies! -Future

I tell you I want to choke out most of the gym goers I see...- In-Human

Comment

It's still your mother. Fucking. SET.

That was awesome.
                            You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErJRbNvfe1g

You can use my TrueProtein Discount code:JSG87

yeah, that's where I saw JT... the airport... do try and pay attention, old chap -RedSkull

WOW! If I were a cannibal DC is getting ketchup all over his boobies! -Future

I tell you I want to choke out most of the gym goers I see...- In-Human

Comment

Working...
                              X