3 or 4 day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 or 4 day?

Hey guys i have been following skip's team skip training protocol and have done two cycles with decent results.
    I was just reading skip's new workout log and saw his 4 day split which i also like. I know if it ain't broke don't fix it but am just wondering what are the pro's/con's of a 3 day rotating split vs a 4 day that stays the same each week?

Originally posted by tarqs View Post
    Hey guys i have been following skip's team skip training protocol and have done two cycles with decent results.
    I was just reading skip's new workout log and saw his 4 day split which i also like. I know if it ain't broke don't fix it but am just wondering what are the pro's/con's of a 3 day rotating split vs a 4 day that stays the same each week?
    I'm not a pro but I mostly did 3 days a week. I don't really like it because you get 2 full days off. I must do cardio on these days or my body just doesn't feel right. I hate resting 2 full days.

Comment

If time in the gym meant growth then we would all train everyday. However, that isn't how it works. You need to be out of the gym to grow. Most people grow the best with only 3 days a week training until they are doing high volume work and then it usually has to go to a 4 day because they end up not being able to do justice to the higher volume of work in only 3 days.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by tarqs View Post
        you ask a question then answer it all by yourself in your original post mate

Comment

Working...
        X