Snow shoveling cardio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow shoveling cardio

I wake up Monday morning to about 16" of snow that came down over night. Got another 3-4 last night and they are now predicting 6-12" today. I'm getting tired!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Kidrok (Hop); 01-22-2013, 08:45 AM.
    -KidRok-
    "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
    5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

You got way more than we did. We got maybe 6 inches all weekend. But that's all we really have gotten all year! It was raining last week! That does NOT happen in January, in Northern Ontario!

I don't mind shovelling, but going out every 2 hours when you get that much snow sure sucks. Next year I want to get a snowblower!
    Lets get serious. Lets get ugly. Beat the logbook - Gollum
    BEAT YOUR FREAKING LOGBOOK! That's what you should be worrying about - DC

It has everything to do with what you put in your mouth. Stop putting unhealthy shit in your mouth - trucelt

Save 5% at TrueProtein.com - snc768

Comment

Originally posted by Glyder View Post
      You got way more than we did. We got maybe 6 inches all weekend. But that's all we really have gotten all year! It was raining last week! That does NOT happen in January, in Northern Ontario!

I don't mind shovelling, but going out every 2 hours when you get that much snow sure sucks. Next year I want to get a snowblower!
      Really!? I'm a few hours south of you in Sudbury, and we got hammered over the weekend. Now, as if the snow wasn't enough, it's been -30C WITHOUT the wind chill for the last 2 days with no end in sight. What are we thinking living up here???
      "no bulking, no cutting, no bullshit. Just training for being a motherfucker" -- Jim Wendler

"No fucking lifter is hardcore. Hardcore is taking shrapnel in the ass fighting for your country. We're lifting weights." -- Dave Tate

Check out my Journal

Comment

Enjoy!!
        "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
        2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
        2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
        2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
        2002 NPC Western Carolina:
        2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

Originally posted by BB85 View Post
          Really!? I'm a few hours south of you in Sudbury, and we got hammered over the weekend. Now, as if the snow wasn't enough, it's been -30C WITHOUT the wind chill for the last 2 days with no end in sight. What are we thinking living up here???
          It's those damn lake effect bands. Sometimes they hit pretty narrow areas. Just 10 mile south of me yesterday got NOTHING!
          -KidRok-

Comment

Don't you have a snow blower? I actually just did some research on models for a friend. You can get a pretty good one for $6-700.
            Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
            kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
              Don't you have a snow blower? I actually just did some research on models for a friend. You can get a pretty good one for $6-700.
              I have an Ariens 8hp 24in that is over 20 yrs old and still starts on the 1st pull! It just doesn't throw it as far as it used to. Even with the snow blower I have areas I have to shovel. And the banks at the end of the driveway are getting too high for the blower so I need to throw them back with the shovel.
              -KidRok-

Comment

Crap here in northern lower Michigan we haven't gotten crap for snow!! I have went snowmobiling once and that was before Christmas! Only used my snowblower once.

Last week we had no snow and it poured rain. Now we have about 5-6" of fluffy snow...trails will still be pretty crappy though until we get a real 4-5" of heavier stuff!
                Want THE Magic Pill??!! Yea so do I!! Find the next best thing at trueprotein.com. For all your protein and supplement needs.

Use RYNO100 for 5% off

2010 Grand Traverse Bodybuilding Championships: 4th, Tall
                2009 Grand Traverse Bodybuilding Championships: 4th, Tall
                2007 Northern Michigan Natural Championships: 5th, Light-heavy

Comment

I have never seen snow.

It was 90 fahrenheit here today, I got up at 6am, went to the beach, went to work, came home and went to the beach, then had a night swim in my pool which is 85 fahrenheit.
                  "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                  Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                  'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                  ~William Bernbach

Comment

Originally posted by BB85 View Post
                    8 hours South, at least We had rain last week, it was nuts! And really warm. Monday night was ridiculous, at -38C! My car was like a block of cement. Thankfully it started.

We really have barely any snow, nothing like we usually get.

Originally posted by rynobull View Post
                    Crap here in northern lower Michigan we haven't gotten crap for snow!! I have went snowmobiling once and that was before Christmas! Only used my snowblower once.

Last week we had no snow and it poured rain. Now we have about 5-6" of fluffy snow...trails will still be pretty crappy though until we get a real 4-5" of heavier stuff!
                    I am up in Thunder Bay, so relatively close to you, same as you raining last week, and no snow.

Originally posted by SAHD View Post
                    I have never seen snow.

It was 90 fahrenheit here today, I got up at 6am, went to the beach, went to work, came home and went to the beach, then had a night swim in my pool which is 85 fahrenheit.
                    Sorry, but I hate you right now

Woke up today and its 2X as warm as yesterday! It was -18 C!!! lol

It has everything to do with what you put in your mouth. Stop putting unhealthy shit in your mouth - trucelt

Comment

Originally posted by SAHD View Post
                      I have never seen snow.

I hope you get sand permanently stuck in the crack of your ass. :future:

And btw, it was 1 fahrenheit here this morning. Yes that was a "1".
                      Last edited by Kidrok (Hop); 01-23-2013, 10:45 AM.
                      -KidRok-

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok View Post
                        I hope you get sand permanently stuck in the crack of your ass. :future:

And btw, it was 1 fahrenheit here this morning. Yes that was a "1".
                        Hi: 73
                        Lo: 58

Suck it. Until the summer anyway, then I suck it.
                        Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                        kind of a douche

Comment

We hit 73 here as well.
                          Last edited by v1hyp; 01-23-2013, 07:29 PM.
                          "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
                          2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
                          2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
                          2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
                          2002 NPC Western Carolina:
                          2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

Warmer here today, a little overcast so only went to the beach once, just got back, sand was very sandy but I kept it away from my butt. Some got in my shoe but I got it out.

Lots of girls out jogging, actually only 2 but just thought I would throw that in.
                            "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                            Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                            'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                            ~William Bernbach

Comment

Still hating you SAHD lol. Its warming up here, -30 today to a high of -21, then tonight snow, and really warm, almost bikini weather this weekend...-8! Those are all in Celcius lol

Comment

Working...
                              X