Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate Clomid

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I hate Clomid

    So I started my cruise earlier this week, and have been taking my PCT like I'm supposed to. I feel like a big baby, and am super sensitvie to everyone. Watching the news about the war yesterday, I started to get teary eyed.....My wife shoots me a strange look, and goes "Are you on Clomid again?" hahhaha

    Clomid sucks ass.

    R

  • #2
    Same problem here. Couple bad things happen and I feel like it's the end of the world. Only 10 days to go!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Yup, I am not a big fan of it either.
      Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
      person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
      and in the right way, that is not easy.
      -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Thors
        Same problem here. Couple bad things happen and I feel like it's the end of the world. Only 10 days to go!!

        10 more for me too. Can't wait to get off this head trip..... :albert:

        R

        Comment


        • #5
          at the end of my last cycle i watched the lion king with my little cousins and BAWLED my eyes out, my family was like r u ok?????
          frk
          :iagree:
          i always agree with what i say

          Comment


          • #6
            Guys,
            Check out this thread. It has a link to an abstract done on Clomid. Very interesting.

            http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=4620
            CrossFit Champions
            Champions Combat Arts

            Comment


            • #7
              I have had to make adjustments on the dosages I take during cruises and I feel fine, I hate to say it but I also get energy from it, I know I know now everyone is gonna cry for me, go ahead, its ok...
              "That damn log book"

              www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

              Comment


              • #8
                Ok then...I 'm a cry baby too!
                Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by xRAJAx
                  So I started my cruise earlier this week, and have been taking my PCT like I'm supposed to. I feel like a big baby, and am super sensitvie to everyone. Watching the news about the war yesterday, I started to get teary eyed.....My wife shoots me a strange look, and goes "Are you on Clomid again?" hahhaha

                  Clomid sucks ass.

                  R
                  I don't have the same problems, but I can say doing my dieting down right now, I'm starting to become a winey cry baby bitch.

                  Hey In-Human, what are the requirments to join the girl scouts?
                  Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

                  Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    my last couple pct's I've used nolva instead because of that prblem.
                    -KidRok-
                    "...because I won't accept that I can't."


                    www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                    5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

                    https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by KidRok
                      my last couple pct's I've used nolva instead because of that prblem.

                      Did you get the same results compared to clomid...saving gains, recovery, ect.
                      Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
                      person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
                      and in the right way, that is not easy.
                      -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by KidRok
                        my last couple pct's I've used nolva instead because of that prblem.

                        I'm using those too...

                        R

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by winnie
                          Did you get the same results compared to clomid...saving gains, recovery, ect.
                          well, comparatively speaking yes my recovery was just as good with the nolva. Obviously the only way to know for sure would be with bloodwork, but I'd have to say from from "seat of the pants" feel that it works.
                          -KidRok-
                          "...because I won't accept that I can't."


                          www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                          5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

                          https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Clomid has caused me some serious heart breaks. For some reason when im on it i fall in love with any chick that i talk to. I hate that shit!!

                            E
                            True Protein discount code EDC256. Save now!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              LOL oh yeah... my fiance just love the stuff... every time I'm on PCT we become close (girl)friends...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X