tiny guy eating like michael phelps 12000 cals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tiny guy eating like michael phelps 12000 cals

heard of the meal plan before, never thought people would actually try and DO it, let alone in under an hour

[YOUTUBE]Zw8iljkD1So[/YOUTUBE]

any of you big mofos wantn to try?

I don't buy that, sorry. It isn't the numbers that make it hard to believe but the sheer volume of the food and the size of the kid. If you look at his torso there really is no way that he got all of that food AND fluid from all of those rockstars in him at one time. Hell, the rockstars alone would likely have killed him from the ridiculous amount of caffeine.

I say it is edited to look like he ate it all in one sitting.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

^^^agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
        I don't buy that, sorry. It isn't the numbers that make it hard to believe but the sheer volume of the food and the size of the kid. If you look at his torso there really is no way that he got all of that food AND fluid from all of those rockstars in him at one time. Hell, the rockstars alone would likely have killed him from the ridiculous amount of caffeine.

Skip
        What about that little asian dude who can down something like 60 hot dogs in a sitting?
        Lee Salado, E.P.A.S.

Comment

I couldn't even try it just cause I hate Rockstar drinks....lol. I think regardless of whether the guy did it or not, for us as bb'ers or strength athletes, when is eating that volume of food even necessary? I learned with Skip that I can gain quite nicely eating a clean 4500-5000 calories a day, and I could prob gain from less these days as my activity level has changed a bit.....12000 calories would not only make me fat as fuck, but also would clog my toilet something awful....
          STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Agreed Steel, Damn low flow toilet. I forwarded this to Jememiah Forster since he's a competitive eater. I want to see what he thinks. I know Jeremiah and a female teammate finished a 12 lb pizza in 11 minutes. He's mentioned he's good for about 7lbs of food, but that takes practice, fasting and a bunch of other not so pleasant techniques. This looked like more than 7lbs. This kid would have to be elite imo so I kind of doubt it too.
            1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
            2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
            2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
            2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
            2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
            2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

Truenutrition.com
            Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

I just spoke with Jeremiah. He said that the guy did do it. Apparently he's a legend in competitive eating despite his size. Insane.
              1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
              2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
              2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
              2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
              2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
              2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

Truenutrition.com
              Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

Yeah it looks like does it. You can see he's a competitive eater son the first five minutes when he destroys that 'breakfast'. I think the rockstars are the part I have a hard time believing. 5 rockstars in 42 minutes, those are double serving size too. I think I'd die if I tried to drink that much.

Comment

lol.........wow.........if that's true, that's impressive. how in the world....

Comment

Steel...how do you not like Rockstars? Blue Rockstar is one of my food groups...lol
                    2005 HOA Natural Classic
                    2006 OCB Midwest
                    2007 ABA Natural Illinois
                    2008 HOA Natural Classic
                    NPC Mid-Illinois
                    NPC Midwest Open
                    NPC Natural Grand Prix
                    2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
                    USPA Illinois State
                    NGA Heart of America
                    NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

i think our 250lb buddies here have a challenge in the offseason to address

question to competitive eaters: where does the food go and how much of it is used by the body?

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post

Skip
                        I would agree but he is one of the top competitive eaters in the world. Iirc he came in 4th at the Nathans Hot Dog eating contest this year.

Not to mention an hour is an ETERNITY to one of these competitive eaters.

Comment

Originally posted by breck View Post
                          Steel...how do you not like Rockstars? Blue Rockstar is one of my food groups...lol
                          I tried them based on your recommendation and was totally disappointed lol. I prefer original and Amp when I want that gummy worm taste haha.
                          Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

Comment

If he did that, I am very impressed.

I understand that he might be a world class eater, that isn't what I am questioning. My point is that I don't understand how you can get 4 cars in a 2 car garage. If you take all of the food he ate in that video and compress it all down (including the 5 rockstars), it just doesn't fit in the area between his chest and ass. That is the part I am struggling with.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                            Instagram: @intensemuscle
                            YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                            TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

[YOUTUBE]vqSlIrjxnDo[/YOUTUBE]

-S
                              The Book Has Arrived!
                              The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                              2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                              2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Working...
                              X