Reverse smith press 4x16
    Weighted wide pull-up 4x12
    BB row 4x12

B: biceps, forearms, calves, hamstrings, quads

Straight bar curl 4x16
    DB hammer curl 4x16
    Standing calve press 4x12
    Straight leg deadlift 4x12
    Hack squat 4x12 <- to 90 degree leg angle, I have pins that make sure I go equally deep every time

day 1: A
    day 2: rest
    day 3: B
    day 4: rest

HERE'S HOW I KEEP IT PROGRESSIVE:

I don't actually do, for example, 4x12 on the straight leg deadlift, but I pick a certain weight that I can maybe lift for 12 times for just 1 set, and then I get for example 10, 8 and 7 on the following sets. I stick with the same weight untill I can do the 4x12, and then I add weight. This way I keep progressive and have clear goals for each training session even though I have some volume in too.

DIET: (just including the protein sources)

7am: German quark (not sure what it is in english, milk based stuff anyways)
    11am: Protein shake
    16pm: Chicken
    19pm: Chicken
    22pm: Pork

I've been eating like this for a while, with portions set in stone, and now I'm increasing all my portions by 50% to start with, because my weight has been the same for the last 2 months. So I used to get 2g of protein per kg of bodyweight, now that turns to 3g /kg and calories increase by 50%.

I'm aiming to gain about 2 kilos per month, and I'll readjust my portions if that doesn't happen.

I'm also adding 30 minutes of cardio for the training day mornings (haven't done any cardio since my last diet).

I'll stick to that paticular routine for as long as I keep progressing in the exercises, and then I'll change the exercises but not the split or anything else.

Looks kinda familiar...

If your going to do that, why not just do DC?

And how progressive can you really keep it, and for how long? Do you take breaks (ie cruises)
    Lets get serious. Lets get ugly. Beat the logbook - Gollum
    BEAT YOUR FREAKING LOGBOOK! That's what you should be worrying about - DC

It has everything to do with what you put in your mouth. Stop putting unhealthy shit in your mouth - trucelt

Save 5% at TrueProtein.com - snc768

Comment

Working...
    X