Fat Burner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Burner

Guys I haven't used this site in a while and I did a search but I found myself still being clueless.

I'm on the hunt for a fat burner possibly without caffine (it makes me bounce of the walls). Currently I'm 236lbs and I'm working on brining my weight down to 200 lbs.

I do weights four times a week with a 30 minute cardio session every morning and I also do another cardio session in the evening for about 30 - 1hr.

Just ince my meals consist of oatmeal in the morning, lunch light pasta no oil or heavy sauce, and dinner salad and salmon.

Not looking for a miracle drug just trying to get back in to shape. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

i'm hoping this is echoed by the more senior, knowledgeable members, but i dont think you require a fat burner, tightening up your diet is probably best

skips your man for this sorta thing

Comment

Well most things that work are a stimulant of some kind. The one exception that I know works well is green tea.
      I'm on the fence with these raspberry ketones and green coffee extract but you can get them pretty cheap from true nutrition if you want to try them. The green coffee has a little caffeine in it though, like 14mg I think. So not too bad.
      Heavy squats fix everything.

Comment

Fatty

Fatty I just want to make sure you are referring to Team Skip replacement meals correct? Haven't got all the terms down.

Originally posted by fatty View Post
        i'm hoping this is echoed by the more senior, knowledgeable members, but i dont think you require a fat burner, tightening up your diet is probably best

skips your man for this sorta thing

Comment

Originally posted by stewdadon View Post
          Fatty I just want to make sure you are referring to Team Skip replacement meals correct? Haven't got all the terms down.
          I believe he was referring to hiring Skip to help you get your diet in order But team Skip protein is delicious

That should be step 1, once fat loss stalls, then add in supplements to help break the plateau. If you need some general ideas to help you with your diet, post up what you eat on typical day (no B.S.ing either! If you use cream and sugar in you coffee, list it). Or the other option is to just go right to the man in charge (Skip) and have him work everything over for you.
          Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
          2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
          2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Skip the fat burner and hire SKIP. You'll never need a fat burner again. It is worth the investment, trust me.
            Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
            FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
            www.316fit.com
            Email: [email protected]

Comment

Agree with posting a day's meals. Based on what you listed in your OP, there's virtually no protein in there. I hope your eating plan is more comprehensive...
              You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the advice but how do I get a hold of Skip to hire him to help me with my diet?

So my diet at the moment is pretty basic at the moment.

Breakfast - Oatmeal plus bananas

Lunch - Salad or Pasta/w chopped chicken breast

Dinner - Salmon / Salad

I just got started using this schedule so I'm open to suggestions. I use this diet all week and have one cheat meal on Friday evening which is usually fast food.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the advice but how do I get a hold of Skip to hire him to help me with my diet?

Dinner - Salmon / Salad

I just got started using this schedule so I'm open to suggestions. I use this diet all week and have one cheat meal on Friday evening which is usually fast food.
                  How much of each thing you listed are you eating? If you're 230 I'd think the weight would be melting off if you're eating so little while lifting 4x per week and doing cardio twice per day.

Also, how tall are you and what kind of 230 lb'er are you? I.e. how fat?
                  Use True Nutrition Discount Code YKF124 for 5-10% off of all orders from TRUENUTRITION.com!

My On-Site Log

My Off-Site Log

Comment

Dinner - Salmon / Salad

He's the admin on the board, but if you wanted to contact him directly via email: [email protected]
                    2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Figure & Overall
                    2013 NPC Rhode Island - 1st Figure
                    2012 NPC Emerald Cup - 2nd Figure
                    2010 NPC Northwest Championships - 4th Figure

Comment

yep, hiring skip is what i meant

best fat burner money can buy

Comment

Dinner - Salmon / Salad

Breakfast - Drop the banana(s) and add Eggs (whole + Whites)

Lunch- Switch the pasta for potatoes and keep the chicken breast, you can also have a small salad with this meal.

Dinner- Is fine.

Also add in a Team Skip shake between breakfast and lunch and one between Lunch and dinner. Start slowly with the shakes, also make sure all portions are reasonable. When you are feeling really depleted and hungry up the carbs for a couple meals till you feel better then go back to your moderate meals. A tablespoon of EFA a day would also be good, especially if your eating lean meats and cooking with spam etc.

This is off the top, hope this helps.
                        How long can you go without believing in YOURSELF, before you are officially dead!

This isn't "Tea-Time Relaxy-Muscle", this is INTENSE Muscle. Bring something to the table or don't fucking show up. - Sammich

Comment

Dakoose I'm 5' 8" when i first start working out I was 245 so I have made progression but you know like anything else you do what you can to make improvements. Truthfully I do not know my body fat what is the best way to measure it?

Originally posted by dakoose View Post
                          How much of each thing you listed are you eating? If you're 230 I'd think the weight would be melting off if you're eating so little while lifting 4x per week and doing cardio twice per day.

Also, how tall are you and what kind of 230 lb'er are you? I.e. how fat?

Comment

p2geo thanks for the advice so I live n the midle east and I haven't been able to locate egg white. Do you know if they can shipped in the mail? or is there a substitute to egg whites I can use?

Originally posted by p2geo View Post
                            Breakfast - Drop the banana(s) and add Eggs (whole + Whites)

Lunch- Switch the pasta for potatoes and keep the chicken breast, you can also have a small salad with this meal.

Dinner- Is fine.

Also add in a Team Skip shake between breakfast and lunch and one between Lunch and dinner. Start slowly with the shakes, also make sure all portions are reasonable. When you are feeling really depleted and hungry up the carbs for a couple meals till you feel better then go back to your moderate meals. A tablespoon of EFA a day would also be good, especially if your eating lean meats and cooking with spam etc.

This is off the top, hope this helps.

Comment

if you genuinely cant find egg whites use normal eggs and separate the whites yourself - thats what i did in the beginning til i found a good supplier

Comment

Working...
                              X