Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron defeciencies

Hi everyone,

anyone here diagnosed with having low iron? do you take a prescribed supplement? or just a 1 a day multi? how do you find it effects your daily energy / training sessions?

do you notice a big difference between taking your pills and skipping them?

I have low iron, and when I saw my Dr they put me on an iron supp, but had to get the ones from behind the pharmacists counter. Can't remember what they were. I was never on them for long, but when I was it was noticeable. More energy. Felt better. Actually seeing my dr about it tomorrow, so I will ask about them again.
    Lets get serious. Lets get ugly. Beat the logbook - Gollum
    BEAT YOUR FREAKING LOGBOOK! That's what you should be worrying about - DC

It has everything to do with what you put in your mouth. Stop putting unhealthy shit in your mouth - trucelt

Save 5% at TrueProtein.com - snc768

Comment

<<< Got Chrons so yeah I'm always low on Iron, Was getting the the scrip Glyder is taking about but found iron chelate OTC works just as good, one 18mg a day and I feel far better...if I stop taking it I feel like trash after a week.

get your blood looked at don't just assume you have Iron issue's...if you do have Iron issues there might be an underlaying cause
      Discount code BDM999
      By using Jerzey's code you will experience service that is unsurpassed, I take the guess work out of saving you money!

Comment

Working...
      X