Recent Interview With Dorian Yates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Interview With Dorian Yates

I was just watching this and thought it was a great interview with Dorian Yates. He even gets into performance enhancing drugs during the interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=fNqR-Ifj7xQ

^For some reason it won't embed

It will also be available as a free podcast within a few days: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/...al/id474722933

[YOUTUBE]fNqR-Ifj7xQ[/YOUTUBE]
    homonunculus
    Super Moderator/Round Table Expert
    Last edited by homonunculus; 01-13-2013, 06:17 PM.
    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
    2015 Beat Cancer!

Thank You!!!!

Comment

So dmt is gonna make me talk to God ?!

Hahaha nice.
      "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

nice find btw
        "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Thanks for this! Dorian is great!

Comment

Loved this, thanks for posting.

Comment

Sorry, didn't see your thread.

Comment

sorry i don't like wrestling have no interesting about it
                Allen123

Comment

Thanks!

Comment