No announcement yet.

Appetite Motivation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was surprised when I saw 8,000 calories a day, I have no idea how that will help me gain muscle, but it will definitely help me gain a lot of weight. What kind of workouts should I do so it's muscle and not fat? I'm wondering now.

Comment

Originally posted by davg View Post
      I was surprised when I saw 8,000 calories a day, I have no idea how that will help me gain muscle, but it will definitely help me gain a lot of weight. What kind of workouts should I do so it's muscle and not fat? I'm wondering now.
      The workout won't matter as much as you think because if you are 4k over your ability to utilize calories, no change in training is going to make you not gain fat.

Diet of this caliber are only used effectively by a select few who have a ridiculous metabolism. The very large majority of us are going to get fat as hell on a diet like this.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by trucelt View Post
        as an associate professor at a local university, I would fry you for writing in this style....its not so much the ornate or flowery or even forced use of words, its the incorrect and inappropriate use of said words.

Therefore i will be unable to read any of your future posts, in other words due to the vexation and consternation caused by your predilection for extreme perspicasity i must avoid all future correspondance
        I'm sorry that I missed this post 8 years ago. lol
        He is clearly forcing A-list words with a B-list vocabulary.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: @intensemuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
        X