Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Appetite Motivation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Appetite Motivation

    I struggle to consume sufficient nutrients in the course of the day.

    I discovered these great videos of Frank Yang which increased my inclination to seek and devour nourishment. He managed to gain around 60lbs in the space of 7 month's which is quite an achievement.

    If you can surpass his jovial exterior you behold a man of profound will power and a penchant of conscience. A lot of the things he does in his videos are very audacious and venturesome and I agree with many of his personal sentiments.


    The Frank Yang Bulking Diet - 8000+ Calories Per Day
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byfc6SBqM-w

    Asian violinist-turned-bodybuilder gains 60 pounds in 7 months with 10,000 calories
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2rpqubbGt4

  • #2
    Oh hi Frank Yang
    Seriously though, that isn't really the way to do it. 8000 calories is just going to make you fat, fast and gaining 60lbs in 7 months (unless you severely deprived yourself and artificially held your weight down to make it a more dramatic number) is going to be mostly fat.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by youngbb View Post
      Oh hi Frank Yang
      Seriously though, that isn't really the way to do it. 8000 calories is just going to make you fat, fast and gaining 60lbs in 7 months (unless you severely deprived yourself and artificially held your weight down to make it a more dramatic number) is going to be mostly fat.
      Yes, you are unmistakenly correct. The amount of salt he consumes from his diet is stupendous as well. I certainly wouldn't be able to afford to eat out all the time as he does.

      I personally use his videos as a tool to boost my resolve to eat.

      Comment


      • #4
        Get into a habit of making all your meals for the day the night before, and bring them with you. Eat every 2.5-3 hours. Even a chicken breast with peanut butter you can consider a meal. After a few weeks, your body will adapt and you will get used to eating.

        I would be stuffed, and hated looking at the next meal, but a few weeks later my body was craving the next meal! My stomach was empty!

        Good luck.
        Lets get serious. Lets get ugly. Beat the logbook - Gollum
        BEAT YOUR FREAKING LOGBOOK! That's what you should be worrying about - DC

        It has everything to do with what you put in your mouth. Stop putting unhealthy shit in your mouth - trucelt

        Save 5% at TrueProtein.com - snc768

        Comment


        • #5
          Muscle Demon-
          Your writing style.....simplify for clarity. You sound like a freshman who just bought a thesaurus. Theres a difference between sounding academic and being overly ornate in terms of word choice....not a dig just an observation
          '17 USAPL Chicago Raw
          17 AAU Super Total
          '16-AAU Hi
          '15-USPA Metro
          '15-USPA State
          '15-AAU HI
          '14-AAU HI
          '14-USPA Metro
          '14-WABDL Sonny's
          '14-USPA State
          '14-HI Strongman
          '13-USPA
          '13-WABDL Sonny's
          '13-USPA State
          '13-AAU HI
          '11-USPA Metro
          '10-NPC Stingrey
          '09-NPC Islands
          '09-NPC Stingrey
          '09-ABA Islands
          '02-ABA Islands
          '02-ABA IronWorks
          '01-NPC Paradise Cup
          '01-ABA Olympia
          '01-ABA Islands
          '00-NPC Nat.Tri-State
          '00-INBF Musclefest
          '98-NGA Ill
          '98-INBF Ohio

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by trucelt View Post
            Muscle Demon-
            Your writing style.....simplify for clarity. You sound like a freshman who just bought a thesaurus. Theres a difference between sounding academic and being overly ornate in terms of word choice....not a dig just an observation
            now that you bring it up, i see the forced nature of writing.

            thanks for ruining a frank yang thread

            Comment


            • #7
              I do not aim to sound academic, alas, I am not. Study is the bane of my current existance.

              I didn't take it as a dig, I like to be flowery and ornate in literature. Ever expanding vocabulary lends to enticing conversation. My speech is similar although somewhat subdued, presented in a whimsical manner.

              Hahaha, you can never ruin something that Frank Yang encompasses.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Glyder View Post
                Get into a habit of making all your meals for the day the night before, and bring them with you. Eat every 2.5-3 hours. Even a chicken breast with peanut butter you can consider a meal. After a few weeks, your body will adapt and you will get used to eating.

                I would be stuffed, and hated looking at the next meal, but a few weeks later my body was craving the next meal! My stomach was empty!

                Good luck.

                Yes, I find eating a chore as I sit their scornfully looking at my food braced tentatively for the next bite.
                Thank you for the encouraging message.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Ever read about Vince Gironda's weight gaining sjake .... ginger ale + heavy cream = yum!

                  throw in some LISS cardio :-)
                  SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

                  - Success is the best revenge

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    as an associate professor at a local university, I would fry you for writing in this style....its not so much the ornate or flowery or even forced use of words, its the incorrect and inappropriate use of said words.

                    Therefore i will be unable to read any of your future posts, in other words due to the vexation and consternation caused by your predilection for extreme perspicasity i must avoid all future correspondance
                    '17 USAPL Chicago Raw
                    17 AAU Super Total
                    '16-AAU Hi
                    '15-USPA Metro
                    '15-USPA State
                    '15-AAU HI
                    '14-AAU HI
                    '14-USPA Metro
                    '14-WABDL Sonny's
                    '14-USPA State
                    '14-HI Strongman
                    '13-USPA
                    '13-WABDL Sonny's
                    '13-USPA State
                    '13-AAU HI
                    '11-USPA Metro
                    '10-NPC Stingrey
                    '09-NPC Islands
                    '09-NPC Stingrey
                    '09-ABA Islands
                    '02-ABA Islands
                    '02-ABA IronWorks
                    '01-NPC Paradise Cup
                    '01-ABA Olympia
                    '01-ABA Islands
                    '00-NPC Nat.Tri-State
                    '00-INBF Musclefest
                    '98-NGA Ill
                    '98-INBF Ohio

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by trucelt View Post
                      as an associate professor at a local university, I would fry you for writing in this style....its not so much the ornate or flowery or even forced use of words, its the incorrect and inappropriate use of said words.

                      Therefore i will be unable to read any of your future posts, in other words due to the vexation and consternation caused by your predilection for extreme perspicasity i must avoid all future correspondance
                      Mike Tyson used to do the same thing. lol!
                      2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

                      2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

                      2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

                      2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total


                      Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by TLopez View Post
                        Mike Tyson used to do the same thing. lol!
                        He was impetuous and provacable in his rightous delivery.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by trucelt View Post
                          as an associate professor at a local university, i would fry you for writing in this style....its not so much the ornate or flowery or even forced use of words, its the incorrect and inappropriate use of said words.

                          therefore i will be unable to read any of your future posts, in other words due to the vexation and consternation caused by your predilection for extreme perspicasity i must avoid all future correspondance
                          lol
                          :preach:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            You can't polish a turd.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I use Bulletproof as a sleep aid (don't get more than 5-6 hours without an outside aid) and I have noticed that my appetite is ridiculous about 20-40 min after taking https://hellomaterialsblog.com/american-diet/ . I like to cash in on this by devouring a meal and then sleeping for 8-10 hours. I am pretty sure that it is the l-dopa found in this supplement that increases my appetite so that would be an area to start researching...
                              Last edited by Bakagan; 12-21-2020, 12:30 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X