Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever keep track of calories during skipload or refeed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever keep track of calories during skipload or refeed?

I was curious to see how much I actually put down during a skipload so I kept track of it on myfitnesspal app.

I know that during a skipload you go based on hunger, and I did. I was full but not stuffed. I went snowmobiling bouncing all around so its not like I was that full.

I ended up having 13,541 calories!!

Wow, it was actually more than I thought! LOL! Weight went up from 251.8 yesterday morning, to 262.6 this morning. I bet I baseline by Thursday.

-Ryno
    Want THE Magic Pill??!! Yea so do I!! Find the next best thing at trueprotein.com. For all your protein and supplement needs.

Use RYNO100 for 5% off

2010 Grand Traverse Bodybuilding Championships: 4th, Tall
    2009 Grand Traverse Bodybuilding Championships: 4th, Tall
    2007 Northern Michigan Natural Championships: 5th, Light-heavy

Yes. Myself and a couple of others used to do just that with myfitnesspal.

I'd have to go back and check my own numbers, but the highest I've seen is double the number you have posted there, iirc.
    #docswholift
    PGY-1 FM
    "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

Originally posted by nexa View Post
      Yes. Myself and a couple of others used to do just that with myfitnesspal.

I'd have to go back and check my own numbers, but the highest I've seen is double the number you have posted there, iirc.
      Impressive!!!
      Want THE Magic Pill??!! Yea so do I!! Find the next best thing at trueprotein.com. For all your protein and supplement needs.

Use RYNO100 for 5% off

Comment

i just keep track of the grams of carbs just to see how it compares to the following weeks, just out of curiosity nothing more - skips says no tracking and skip knows best

Comment

No, what's the point, SKIP never once advises it, plus I think it'll make people neurotic to the point it would be counter productive, the idea is glycogen replenishment and eating to satiety, not sure numbers matter at that point.
          For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

Originally posted by DCBliever View Post
            No, what's the point, SKIP never once advises it, plus I think it'll make people neurotic to the point it would be counter productive, the idea is glycogen replenishment and eating to satiety, not sure numbers matter at that point.

I know, I mentioned it in my first post. I was just curious more than anything. Shit, we measure everything as it is so I had to see!!! LOL

Merry Christmas all!!

Ryno

Use RYNO100 for 5% off

Comment

Originally posted by DCBliever View Post
              Sheer boredom between tutoring students at work.
              #docswholift
              PGY-1 FM
              "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

I remember hitting a 12K the last Sunday before a show in 2010

Comment

Working...
                X