• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incredible deal on training programs

I just saw this on EliteFTS and wanted to whore it:
    http://www.flexcart.com/members/elit...?m=PD&pid=5979

It looks like an INSANELY good deal.

ALL proceeds from this book go to The Make-A-Wish Foundation® of Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana

Programs That Work 2 - The 2012 MAW eBook

All proceeds from this book go to The Make-A-Wish Foundation® of Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana

Programs That Work 2

Over the past 15 years, elitefts™ has provided you with the best products, coaches, lifters, educational resources, and programs in the strength and conditioning industry. Many of these products are now standard equipment in every serious gym around the globe, and many of our featured coaches have gone on to be considered the "best of the best" in their fields. Numerous elitefts™ articles have become notable reference points for trends in training, athletic training protocol, and personal motivation, and our programs have gone on to be some of the most effective and popular training programs of all time.

We know training and have a solid track record to prove it.

Once a year, we ask all the elitefts™ team members, writers, volunteers, and friends to come together and produce a Holiday Training Manual that will become the best eBook of the year.

What will this do for you?

This book is packed with over three-hundred pages of detailed training instruction. Featuring over forty expert programs, it contains more practical information and inspiration than you could find in a decade worth of independent research. Whether your goal is to increase strength, muscle size, athletic performance, and powerlifting totals, or whether you simply desire to become the very best non-competitive gym meathead you can be, this eBook can serve as your road map to make it happen. Prepare for the best year of progress in the gym!

This is without a doubt the best eBook of which we have ever been a part—perhaps the best eBook on training ever compiled. Making A Difference

As with our previous holiday eBooks, all proceeds from this book go to The Make-A-Wish Foundation® of Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana to help provide wishes for children battling life-threatening illnesses. For many of these children and their families, the wishes granted give them a short reprieve from the treatments, tests, and medical procedures that have become a dominant part of their lives. This is an important cause that relies on the kindhearted assistance of businesses and individuals. Your purchase makes a difference in the lives of these families.

While you certainly will be bettering yourself and your lifting career with this manual, that's just a perk. Helping to bring a little hope and light into a child's day—that's a greater accomplishment than any PR will ever be.
    Last edited by Sammich; 12-12-2012, 01:23 PM.
    Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
    kind of a douche

Wow, thanks for the heads up Sammich. I'm all over this deal!
    Use True Nutrition Discount Code YKF124 for 5-10% off of all orders from TRUENUTRITION.com!

My On-Site Log

My Off-Site Log

Comment

1 sec after their email hit my inbox I was purchasing it
      "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

While you guys are on Elite FTS, check out these straps: http://www.flexcart.com/members/elit...d=482&pid=3136

After having a pair for 8 years, they finally shredded, so I picked these up. HOLY SHIT. Honestly, they are glorious. No padding, so man the f^%k up and get real. But the orange stuff is this tacky rubber so you can roll the wraps tight as hell around the bar and your hands feel they are glued to the bar. I snagged them on sale for $12!
        Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
        2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
        2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
          No padding, so man the f^%k up and get real.
          Or man the fuck up and stop using straps.

I kid, I kid. Kind of.
          You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

Originally posted by RageBlanket View Post
            Or man the fuck up and stop using straps.

I kid, I kid. Kind of.
            I eat nails for breakfast and wipe my ass with sandpaper.

You, YOU have "rage blanket" LMAO :tea:
            Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
            2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
            2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
              I eat nails for breakfast and wipe my ass with sandpaper.

You, YOU have "rage blanket" LMAO :tea:
              I :heart: you.

I'm sorry! :cry:

Comment

Bump for this; I bought the ebook and it's fully awesome.

Comment

ya how is it? I am a totally cheap skate, well have to be with my income . But it worth it? Seems like it kind of would have to be

Comment

You'd be hard pressed to find a better way to spend $18 (which is simply a donation, EFS isn't "selling" this) in my opinion.

There's a TON if info in this book, and you're helping out some kids that deserve a good thing. Get it.

Comment

Thanks Sammich... I bought this and it is well worth the money. Plus, it goes to a great cause. I've worked with some make-a-wish fundraisers in the past and this charity is top notch...

Comment

Working...
                      X