Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TN: Security Certificate Warning

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TN: Security Certificate Warning

    A big red splash page appears on TN warning that the site is not secure when attempting to add items to the shopping cart.
    Lee Salado, E.P.A.S.

  • #2
    Could be issue with their ssl certificate. I wouldn't buy anything until its resolved or you could be insecurely transmitting credit card data.

    Comment


    • #3
      I have issues when using my IPad, it deletes my items in the cart.

      Also anyone know if they quit selling LBAs, couldn't find them? Plus the custom mix I can't add my Bcaas. I was trying to order a bunch of stuff.

      Comment


      • #4
        Well I hope it gets fixed soon, need to place an order! I guess I could phone it in.
        "SET NO LIMITS"

        "When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

        2015 NPC Supplement Express:
        2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
        2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
        2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
        2002 NPC Western Carolina:
        2002 NPC North Carolina State:

        Use Discount Code MMH353..

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by b_chest31 View Post
          I have issues when using my IPad, it deletes my items in the cart.

          Also anyone know if they quit selling LBAs, couldn't find them? Plus the custom mix I can't add my Bcaas. I was trying to order a bunch of stuff.
          Yeah I believe they did because mentalflex and I were discussing it
          For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

          Comment


          • #6
            Phone it in? They do that? Every time I tried calling they NEVER answered lol. In the beginning when I first started using TN, I was sketched at the fact they never answered but am glad I made the switch as there products are the best.


            Originally posted by v1hyp View Post
            Well I hope it gets fixed soon, need to place an order! I guess I could phone it in.

            Comment


            • #7
              I never got a warning. But I ordered today and it charged my CC 3 times. And on the site, it never said my order got confirmed. The stuff is still in my cart.
              Must be a website problem.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Herculeus View Post
                Phone it in? They do that? Every time I tried calling they NEVER answered lol. In the beginning when I first started using TN, I was sketched at the fact they never answered but am glad I made the switch as there products are the best.
                Not that I do it on a reg-basis but yeah, I have called my order in on few occasion's and as long as I call during business hours, I've always gotten someone to pick up. TN customer service is top notch!!
                "SET NO LIMITS"

                "When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

                2015 NPC Supplement Express:
                2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
                2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
                2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
                2002 NPC Western Carolina:
                2002 NPC North Carolina State:

                Use Discount Code MMH353..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Lee Salado View Post
                  A big red splash page appears on TN warning that the site is not secure when attempting to add items to the shopping cart.
                  We had to update our certificate...all taken care of now
                  IG is

                  @dante_trudel

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by b_chest31 View Post
                    I have issues when using my IPad, it deletes my items in the cart.

                    Also anyone know if they quit selling LBAs, couldn't find them? Plus the custom mix I can't add my Bcaas. I was trying to order a bunch of stuff.
                    LBA's=gone, no longer making them but still sell other versions
                    Per FDA rules you can not add BCAA's to a customizable protein mix individually
                    IG is

                    @dante_trudel

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Herculeus View Post
                      Phone it in? They do that? Every time I tried calling they NEVER answered lol. In the beginning when I first started using TN, I was sketched at the fact they never answered but am glad I made the switch as there products are the best.
                      Krista or Carl are there and answer the phone from 8am to 4pm every day mon thru friday pacific time.
                      IG is

                      @dante_trudel

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by -AJA14- View Post
                        I never got a warning. But I ordered today and it charged my CC 3 times. And on the site, it never said my order got confirmed. The stuff is still in my cart.
                        Must be a website problem.
                        never heard that before....what browser are you using? an old one?
                        I doubt very much your CC was charged.
                        Alot of people with old technology (browsers, computers, operating systems) have problems with our site. I dont know how to solve that without telling them "time to upgrade"
                        IG is

                        @dante_trudel

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Thanks for the reply Dante. Can we add flavors to the BCAA's or EAA's? Is there another liquid form of chocolate protein like lba's? Mixing almond butter, coconut oil and lba's is my favorite pre-bed fat with a shake.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X