Triceps DOMS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triceps DOMS

Do you tend to get DOMS more in some muscle groups than others?

I have some pretty bad Triceps DOMS right now. I need to get rid of it so I can train tomorrow (don't want sore triceps to compromise my strength on my other exercises).

Anyone got tips or advice to relieve DOMS? Preferably something I could do without having to buy anything.

Thanks !!

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that it has not been proven that DOMS means the muscle has not recovered. You should be good to train...

Work on your recovery methods (pre-intra-post W/O nutrition; stretching; rest; supplements; food...) to reduce the extent of your DOMS in future bouts.
    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
    2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Stretching well after workouts while still pumped. Massage with a racquetball. Alternating hot and cold packs. Excess caloric intake. And finally there's good old advil.
      Wanna save 5% on your trueprotein orders? Use my code! CTN001

Comment

DC stretch, it will reduce that soreness and stretch fascia to help you grow more.
        :preach:

Comment

Originally posted by bmp View Post
          Do you tend to get DOMS more in some muscle groups than others?
          Yes. For example, I never, ever get DOMS in my deltoids.

Comment

Heh, bet he has preacher curls lol. Those always suck when the triceps are sore haha. I feel for ya, but warm up well, and stretch em before you lift. Then suck it up
            Lets get serious. Lets get ugly. Beat the logbook - Gollum
            BEAT YOUR FREAKING LOGBOOK! That's what you should be worrying about - DC

It has everything to do with what you put in your mouth. Stop putting unhealthy shit in your mouth - trucelt

Save 5% at TrueProtein.com - snc768

Comment

Working...
            X