Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 2 squat videos...

Hope you guys can help...

First video is a black guy doing multiple sets of heavy squats with perfect form. I think he's wearing like a blue jersey, belt, knee wraps. I think Dante referred to his vid when he wanted to explain how he wanted people to do squats...

Second video is a white guy. He might be training in his garage. Super strong. Might be a famous powerlifter. One thing I noticed was he wasn't very loud; just lots of breathing and blowing out air.

Thanks in advance guys!
    Max Muscle
    5020 Katella Ave.
    Los Alamitos, CA 90720
    www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

So you're looking for a video of a black guy going real nice and deep like, and one of a big bulky white guy breathing heavy?

Oh Sammich, you whooooo!!!!!!................................
    2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Max Muscle
      5020 Katella Ave.
      Los Alamitos, CA 90720

Comment

Great, so now my search history has "breathing heavy in the garage" lol

Anyway, I came across this video and wanted to share it:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7LztLUNTW8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
        Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
        2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
        2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

I spy...

Jason Wojo (bought the DVD), Justin Harris, Steve Kuclo, Shawn Bellon, Skip, Dave Henry, SlayerMetal, Dante, Inhuman...
          Max Muscle
          5020 Katella Ave.
          Los Alamitos, CA 90720

Comment

Originally posted by theroymccoy View Post
            First video is a black guy doing multiple sets of heavy squats with perfect form. I think he's wearing like a blue jersey, belt, knee wraps. I think Dante referred to his vid when he wanted to explain how he wanted people to do squats...
            I want to see this one!

Comment

Mike tuchsherer is the garage guy...

Comment

Originally posted by thsfootball View Post
                Mike tuchsherer is the garage guy...
                YOU DA MAN THSFOOTBALL! Appreciate it bud...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_kfDyIBMUA[/YOUTUBE]

One down, one to go...
                Max Muscle
                5020 Katella Ave.
                Los Alamitos, CA 90720

Comment

The black guy was probably just Skip! He gets that alot!
                  "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." -William G. McAdoo

Comment

I believe this is the "black guy" video. Unfortunately it was made private.
                    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYojAPYILEo&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

And here was Dante's post on it.
                    http://www.intensemuscle.com/showpos...9&postcount=15
                    Originally posted by Doggcrapp View Post
                    Awesome form and I hope some of my personal trainees take note of something. You see me repeatedly talk about squatting down with your ass between your legs in my various writeups to you about squatting, not with your legs out in front of you which has been taught by the various fitness and bodybuilding magazines for years. Watch this guy squat--its exactly what Im talking about, he is dropping his ass between his legs which allows him to keep his balance, go deep, and have a focal point to drive out of the hole. So many people have this "knees out in front of you when you squat" imbedded in their head just like so many people have this "arms out iron cross bench press" elbows straight out from the body at 90 degrees bench press method imbedded in their heads.....from 150lb magazine writers who are giving out incorrect/false information that could injury you.

I can show you all this right now...the difference. Get up from your computer and stand facing the mirror and stick your arms staight out in front of you palms down...straight out...now put your feet in the exact same line as your arms are....now squat down like that....extremely difficult to get ass to grass deep and you can keep your balance but its a little shaky isnt it? Well imagine you have a 300-400lb bar on your back. This is the method "knees out in front of you/lever method" that alot of the bodybuilding writers who dont know better espouse to peolple/young guys.....and this is the reason you see alot of guys in gyms squatting down 3-10 inches way above parallel with a shitload of weight on their back.....thinking they are doing true squats. (They arent) If your a pretty strong cat and you wrap up great you could probably do 500-650lbs in that method and you would be way way above parallel and it would be one hell of a shitty ass squat.....but the same squat method half these people on the net brag about when you see them saying "bro i did 475 today for 11 Deep!" ......Yea ok buddy

Now try this method---stand up from the computer and picture there is a good size box there or how bout this....picture there is one of those blue ab balls there that people use in all the major gyms but its filled with stones and it weighs 150lbs...how would you pick it up? pretend its on the floor and you have to squat down low and pick that thing up....watch yourself in the mirror especially at the bottom....see the stance you took to pick it up and do you see how you picked it up? You dropped your ass down between your legs to pick up that heavy ass blue ball up and you got deep....thats how you should be squatting. And you should easily see the difference in methods...squat with the emphasis being your ass is between your legs not with the emphasis being on your knees as out in front of you and as levers.......................... and with your chest out, shoulders back and you will be good to go. And yea going that deep you probably wont be bragging for the first couple months to everyone who will listen because you will probably have to drop the weight a bit before you catch back up to the weight you were using squatting incorrectly......but at least you wont be squatting like "Trevor High School" any more and you'll finally be building some quads out of the deal.
                    Last edited by Imprezivr6; 11-27-2012, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Here's a black guy doing leg presses.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txs1cX6MlJM&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]
                      2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Originally posted by Imprezivr6 View Post
                        I believe this is the "black guy" video. Unfortunately it was made private.
                        [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYojAPYILEo&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

And here was Dante's post on it.
                        http://www.intensemuscle.com/showpos...9&postcount=15
                        Yup that's it! Thanks bud, too bad it's on private.
                        Max Muscle
                        5020 Katella Ave.
                        Los Alamitos, CA 90720

Comment

*Bonus!* Hopefully you guys are up for another one...

I think it might've been a powerlifting montage/compilation video. I distinctly remember this beast, white guy, long arms, doing bb rows with 6 plates a side. Great form, almost touching the ground like pendlay rows.
                          Max Muscle
                          5020 Katella Ave.
                          Los Alamitos, CA 90720

Comment

Originally posted by theroymccoy View Post

One down, one to go...
                            He's a stud and a really nice and helpful guy. One of the best lifters of all time, and is drug free. He approaches powerlifting as if he were an olympic athlete--very methodical. Check out his website, reactivetrainingsystems.com for some interesting articles, primarily dealing with training. Also a forum there that he posts regularly on.

Comment

Working...
                            X