Tried my first skipload

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tried my first skipload

Ok guys so I did my skipload for the first time last night ( Friday) and want to share mi experience and get some insights, first I want to say like skip says it takes practice , I only used a 5 hour window cuz I couldn't eat anymore, from 8 pm to 1 am ,items used were; 18 figs newton, 4 home made burgers no mayo,no bacon ,no cheese, ton of ketchup,home made bun and lean meat, 5 pancakes, rice cakes, three scoops of waxy maize with my water and a whole jar of nuttella, the only items with fats were the nuttella and meat in burger but used very lean meat and white bread very process hight gi carb, the reason for the burguer was to tone down the sweets as I know burgers are not regular food items used for these but didn't want to go with pizza as that would've probably be worst due to the cheese, also used Friday cuz my last cheat meal was last Friday. I woke up this morning very dry and hungry as ever, not soft but very dry, my bf% is between 8-7, last night I was bloated and very gassy as it was supposed to happen , but for some reason not holding a lot of water, I don't even think I'm holding any! Now I would have to wait and see what happens during the day and tomorrow, guys if I did it yesterday(Friday) , when would be the right time to hit baseline again to know whether I did it right or need to adjust?, any insights, suggestion ,criticism, please say them as I'm here to learn and improve.i know the time frame I choose wasn't the best one and I honestly missed the part where it's supposed to be done in the morning.
    Update: I'm 7 lbs heavier, so I'm holding water for sure lol
    Note : I know NO NUMBERS as per skip, but I kind of calculated just for being my first time and my hight gi cals were a lot higher than fat cals, hope I nailed there at least.

For me, When I do my re-feed on a Sat or Sun, I usually hit base by about Wed or Thurs. That's just me though and then be at or just below base on the day of my next Re-feed.
    "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
    2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
    2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
    2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
    2002 NPC Western Carolina:
    2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

^^^^ I am the same. Baseline around Thursday or Friday depending on how lean I am

Comment

Thank you guys for the replies, would you suggest anything else based on my post? I mean is the 6 hour window has to be morning ? I've being on intermittent fasting for 2 months and had some great results with it, so I don't eat until 12 everyday , can I start my skipload at 12pm? I'm planning to do my next skipload with chocolate frosted flakes, honey, pancakes, raspberry jam,and a little nuttella, are those good choices? I want to note my goal is to stay lean , not looking to bulk, that's why I've got great results with IF to drop to single digits, my current bf% is between 8-7 and would like to at least keep it at that, I don't eat more than a gram of starch per lbs a day, I'm currently 144 lbs, one more question, any suggestion on cardio, would 3 sessions a week be enough with skiploading? Tyvm guys

Comment

Go through the thread on skip loading. You'll find a ton of good food selections.
          "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
          2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
          2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
          2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
          2002 NPC Western Carolina:
          2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

Only advice I have is eat till you are satiated looks like you have a decent appetite and good luck with the loads to follow!
            Originally posted by thsfootball
            Stressing about what's catabolic- catabolic

Comment

Thanks daneoz ! Yeah my appetite is kind of big but i tend to over eat when I let loose , but like skip says " it takes time to master" , question guys, is spaghetti acceptable? With like tomatoe sauce from the jar, like non fat but with sugar?, also , do specific times of the day matter for the 6 hour frame ? It's hard to go back to diet after eating all that, that's why I like doing it at the end of the day

Comment

http://intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=43733 - Start on the first page, lots of info in that one

- review Longevity seminar chapters (the ones on skiploading)

Some of the foods I had when I skiploaded...

- low fat muffins, pancakes, pop tarts, maple syrup, sushi, white bread, choc brownies, sugary cereals

Remember, the point of keeping fats down is to help you eat more carbs! With regards to timing, I'm pretty sure skip does mornings because that produces the best results because he has tested with himself and clients (correct me if I am wrong skip!)

Also its about being satiated... so eat till you're full, stop and wait till hunger comes back then go again versus putting yourself in a sugar food coma for most of the day.
                Originally posted by thsfootball
                Stressing about what's catabolic- catabolic

Comment

Ty Dane ! Read the entire thread you sent me, very helpful, now since I'm on intermittent fasting what I will do for my next skipload is start at noon since that's when I start eating everyday, from 12 - 6 then I have my last regular meal at 8 pm since that's when I have my last meal everyday , I pretty much know what to eat now , my only question is about honey, it seems is not a good choice, and I'm trying to avoid HFCS as much as possible since it seems a bad choice also, so here are the foods items I'm planning to use: pancakes , raspberry commercial jam, chocolate frosted flakes, raisins,waxy maize and protein powder with the water for the frosted flakes, a little nuttella which would be the only item with significan fat ( 7 grams per tb, planning to use 3 tbs the entire load ) ,rice cakes and a little honey for variety , that's pretty much it, if you would like to suggest anything else would greatly appreciate it, tyvm.

Comment

I have a question that slipped my mind, and I would really love to know why this happens or if it has happened to any of you, like I said previously I only ate for 5 hours cuz I couldn't eat anymore and kind of went overboard and was feeling kind of sick, although I didn't get a diarrhea just gassy and bloated, That was about 1am when I stopped , the next day I woke up feeling very lethargic and wanting to sleep as it is supposed to happen BUT I was ravenous and craving BAD the nuttella, pancakes, and all the carbs I had on the load the night before, instead of the opposite considering I was feeling kind of sick of eating them just hours priors ,and up to today the only think I can think of is my next load, just 2 days after I had my first, is this a sign of anything? I mean I feel fine energy wise , was very sleepy on Sat but today fell fine, but the cravings are hardcore, would like to know why is this guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X