internal cell replacement..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• internal cell replacement..?

It has been a while since college but i do remember reading that your body is constantly replacing old cells with new cells and that different parts of the body take different lengths of time to be 100% replaced at a cellular level..does anyway know the breakdown of each body part (internal organs) and such..?
    I will strike down upon thee with great vengence and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brother and you will know my name is the Lord when i lay my vengence upon thee ...

I believe the fastest replicating cells are in the bone marrow and the digestive system. I am not much help on anything else just yet...but I am studying something that is somewhat along these lines.
    [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
    Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSport
      I believe the fastest replicating cells are in the bone marrow and the digestive system. I am not much help on anything else just yet...but I am studying something that is somewhat along these lines.
      well my post was up all but 3 minutes and you got to it pretty fast buddy.I told Phil you woudl be the first one to get to it and you were...please let me know when you have more info on the subject..My theory is if you have all healthy and new cells and then start a cycle it woudl only stand to reason that you woudl make some pretty impressive gains.. ........

Will stay in touch with you..take care
      I will strike down upon thee with great vengence and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brother and you will know my name is the Lord when i lay my vengence upon thee ...

Comment

You have over 200 different cells in your body with differences in function and structures, 1) muscle cells, 2) nerve cells, 3) epithelial cells, and 4) connective tissue cells.

I cannot give you each breakdown of each cell but for the most part everysingle cell in your system will be replaced in 7 years, now of course many are very fast like red and white blood cells die in 7-10 days and are replaced and of course if you were to have any cancers like Parkinsons then all of your cells could be in danger of dying to fast...
        "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by bigbaldbulldog
          well my post was up all but 3 minutes and you got to it pretty fast buddy.I told Phil you woudl be the first one to get to it and you were...please let me know when you have more info on the subject..My theory is if you have all healthy and new cells and then start a cycle it woudl only stand to reason that you woudl make some pretty impressive gains.. ........

Will stay in touch with you..take care

Lol. You must have a crystal ball laying around....

All heathy cells would be important of course. You can help accomplish this by doing some detox. Juicing (with fruits, not AAS,lol) , fasting, colonics, etc will help accomplish this. I will have a ton of info in regards to detox in a couple of months-just gotta have a little time to complete some investigative research.

I am working on something that is pretty interesting (insert mad scientist laugh HERE!!).

I gave my response in my first post because of course , as you know, I am infatuated with the whole HIV/AIDS fiasco.

People deemed "HIV" positive are routinely given AZT , which is a chemotherapuetic drug that is a DNA chain terminator. Thus, it kills any and all cells that are actively involved in DNA synthesis. The cells that replicate quickest are hit the hardest by AZT-which are the cells of the bone marrow which make red cells and white cells (as IH volunteered) and cells in the digestive system.

AZT also affects the muscle and skin cells moreso than other body cells....so it stands to reason that these cells replicate fairly quickly also.

As to keeping the cells healthy so they will hopefully grow I would say stay on top of your anti oxidant status. Vitamins are great of course-vit c especially, but drink some green tea and sup with grape seed extract. The anti oxidant properties of green tea and grape seed extract are possibly hundreds of times more powerful as an antioxidant than vit c.

Drink some coffee too......decaf is okay if the cafienne is a question. One cup of coffee has the anti oxidant protection of 3 oranges.
          Last edited by SuperSport; 09-08-2004, 12:31 PM.

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
          Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

one more thing-keeping your blood oxygen levels optimized will certainly be beneficial to the health of the cell. I have read a little that suggests cells may replicate quicker-and cause ageing of the human organism-if "hypoxia" occurs. This is where the cells do not get enough oxygen. I use UBI and peroxide routinely for this. Granted that is a little extreme, expensive, and cumbersome. But I will make a thread in the next few days about Exercise With Oxygen Therapy. EWOT.

I am going to try EWOT very soon. All you have to do is get an oxygen tank with a mask and breathe pure oxygen while doing some low intensity cardio for 10-15 minutes. This enriches the blood with O2 but the kicker is that it pressurizes the blood at the capillaries and forces oxygen into the tissues. There isn't alot of data out there about it, but the empiracal evidence that it works is pretty strong.

More on this later...I will shoot you a PM when I make the posts about EWOT and detoxifying.

Comment

Working...
            X