Prepping with Skip! 3weeks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prepping with Skip! 3weeks out

Hey guys! I have never posted much here as I feel I'm not up to par with most of yall!

Anyways, figured I'd still post this!

Ive been prepping with Skip for the past 20weeks for what is going to be my first bodybuilding show. We have worked together for over 2 years wether it was for offseason or just getting leaner

I wanted to take the time to let everyone know how smooth things are with him, he pays attention to every little detail and well.. he delivers! I'm in the best shape of my life and I'm heading into my first show really confident. I know I will be "on" in 3weeks, when it counts!

Here's a little video to show where I'm at etc etc but this isnt about the video as much as it is just to say thanks to Skip and to let everyone know that working with him is great

[YOUTUBE]wOUGSVrLvCE[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by Zraw; 10-19-2012, 09:11 PM.
    Julien

Originally posted by Zraw View Post
    Hey guys! I have never posted much here as I feel I'm not up to par with most of yall!

Anyways, figured I'd still post this!

Ive been prepping with Skip for the past 20weeks for what is going to be my first bodybuilding show. We have worked together for over 2 years wether it was for offseason or just getting leaner

I wanted to take the time to let everyone know how smooth things are with him, he pays attention to every little detail and well.. he delivers! I'm in the best shape of my life and I'm heading into my first show really confident. I know I will be "on" in 3weeks, when it counts!

Here's a little video to show where I'm at etc etc but this isnt about the video as much as it is just to say thanks to Skip and to let everyone know that working with him is great

[YOUTUBE]wOUGSVrLvCE[/YOUTUBE]
    Look Good, SKIP knows his stuff. Good explanation at tnation by the way, lol
    For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

Originally posted by DCBliever View Post
      Look Good, SKIP knows his stuff. Good explanation at tnation by the way, lol
      I feel like posting there can help begginers out, just like I was/still am while here I dont have much to contribute haha
      Julien

Comment

What would be cool, too, is to see your before pics from just a couple years ago.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: @intensemuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
          What would be cool, too, is to see your before pics from just a couple years ago.

Skip
          Do you have them? My computer went total fag on me and I lost everything that wasnt on usb card lol

Edit : I might have one from 2weeks after we started in 2010 LOL
          Julien

Comment

This was exactly 2 years ago, hahah
            Attached Files
            Julien

Comment

Damn brother.....you look awesome and that's a wicked transformation as well.....good luck with the show!!
              STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Looking great. Good luck with your show.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2
                True Protein
                The best protein at the best price
                Use my code twn359 for a 5% discount

Comment

Nice job!
                  "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
                  2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
                  2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
                  2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
                  2002 NPC Western Carolina:
                  2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

That shows both your dedication and Skips skills. Very well done.
                    "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                    Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                    'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                    ~William Bernbach

Comment

Damn man......I am working with Skip also and your transformation is crazy. I definitely invested in the right person haha.

Comment

Great progress, congrats

Comment

Awesome job! What was your weight in those before pictures vs. now, and what type of strength gains have you made?

2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
                          2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
                          2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
                          2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
                          2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight

Comment

LOL are we doing the same show?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sick transformation. Looks like a lot of hard work there

Comment

Working...
                              X