Kevin English out of the O!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin English out of the O!!!!

Just checked MD and English is out, sorry but I am super excited that the door is about I open up for big Dave. I don't think it's a done deal for Dave but he has all the tools to bring it home. I actually thought and think that Dave should have beat Kevin in the first O he lost to him ad that he would have taken him this year.

Why is he out?
    "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
    Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
    'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
    ~William Bernbach

Comment

Patella tendon issues were cited. He has been coming up with excuses for his last few shows, he hasn't been nailing his condition and has been looking beatable. Add his cryptonite Dave Henry and I'm not surprised something came up.

Comment

Flex and Steve are lookin' freaky...

Max Muscle
        5020 Katella Ave.
        Los Alamitos, CA 90720
        www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

Flex is the one I'most worried about.......I'm a big fan of his and he's going to be dominating in the near future, but Dave Henry is probably my favorite bb'er and i'll always root for him.

Side note, what the shit with flex's calves. That might be the hardest part with him against Dave, his legs are so freaky they may turn the tables. The 212 will definitely be a better competition than the open, at least for the top honors.

Comment

Flex is going to be tough to beat if he looks like he did last year. Really like DH though, curious to see how he looks at 212, I don't think he's competed yet at the new weight limit?
            Heavy squats fix everything.

Comment

Well this sucks for Dave. As an athlete and competitor I would imagine he wanted to go toe to toe with English.
              Lee Salado, E.P.A.S.

Comment

The 212 is definitely going to be a true showdown. Dave Henry is one of favorite bodybuilders and if his conditioning is one point (which I have a feeling it will be ) I think he will take it. IMO, his symmetry and presentation is just overall better.

I think it will be a battle between Dave Henry, Jose Raymond, Flex Lewis and Eduardo Correa.
                Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                  Flex is going to be tough to beat if he looks like he did last year. Really like DH though, curious to see how he looks at 212, I don't think he's competed yet at the new weight limit?
                  He won the Dallas Europa a couple weeks back.
                  Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                  2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                  2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
                    He won the Dallas Europa a couple weeks back.
                    I think he looked a tad off, but I think thats going to let him peak perfectly for the O. I haven't seen too muchof flex and he has the great symmetry so it might be close. I'm not a fan of Jose Raymond's physique, even more so when he gets compared to the symmetry guys in 212.

Comment

Originally posted by big ross View Post
                      I think he looked a tad off, but I think thats going to let him peak perfectly for the O. I haven't seen too muchof flex and he has the great symmetry so it might be close. I'm not a fan of Jose Raymond's physique, even more so when he gets compared to the symmetry guys in 212.
                      Yeah the guy's very muscular and gets in great condition but his muscles don't pop/separate/flow as well as the other guys.
                      Max Muscle
                      5020 Katella Ave.
                      Los Alamitos, CA 90720

Comment

Originally posted by theroymccoy View Post
                        Flex and Steve are lookin' freaky...

I haven't followed BB for a good length of time, so who is that guy in the middle?

Comment

Steve Namat
                          Max Muscle
                          5020 Katella Ave.
                          Los Alamitos, CA 90720

Comment

I feel like it's gonna be between Flex and Henry. Possibly Correa, but I'm seeing him take third.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbatron View Post
                              I feel like it's gonna be between Flex and Henry. Possibly Correa, but I'm seeing him take third.
                              I'm thinking Sami, Flex, and Henry. Jose 4th.

Comment

Working...
                              X