Supplement reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplement reviews

Has any one seen a decent site for supplement reviews? I found one, but it doesn't cover a lot of products. This is part of the reason I don't branch out and use to many different products. I pretty much stay with my sponsor since I like their stuff and I know what's in it. For any thing they don't carry I use Truenutrition.com. What I like about them is you don't have to worry if your getting ripped by some proprietary blend. I also know what has individually worked for me and then I can put together my own conconction.

Ok, besides my first question about a site, what TN supplementa do you like and what how do you take them?
    1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
    2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
    2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
    2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
    2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
    2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

Truenutrition.com
    Use Discount Code AMJ

Don't know any sites but at this point it's very rare to see new compounds hit the market. It's the same old stuff recycled into new products. There have been a few new things in the natural hormone boosting market that seems promising, but other then that I just stick to the stuff that's proven to work and buy it In the cheapest bulk form

Comment

try supplementreviews.com
      SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Originally posted by LG1 View Post
        That is the one I was referring to. They have a decent amount of products covered, but I'm wondering if there is anything better. As far as I can tell, no.

Truenutrition.com
        Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

Originally posted by LG1 View Post
          Originally posted by Doberman View Post
          That is the one I was referring to. They have a decent amount of products covered, but I'm wondering if there is anything better. As far as I can tell, no.
          Why do you consider that a good site for supplement reviews?... (Simply the number of products?...)

Are you looking for reviews of products or individual compounds / supplements.

-S
          The Book Has Arrived!
          The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
          2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
          2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Actially.since TN exists reviews on compounds would be best. I'd be interested in something that breaks down existing peohormones. From what I've seen any of the existing products (ie. Methylated) are extremely toxic, but ther are other products companies have come out with that claim to be safe, effective, and legal, but tend to be pricey. I just don't want to spend the money without some assurance.assurance

Truenutrition.com
            Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

Working...
            X