Micheal Clarke duncan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micheal Clarke duncan

Incase you guys didn't hear he died on Monday. When I first heard this I thought I wonder if it was heart problems,and it ended up being just that. Couldn't help but think due to his size and relative leaness about possible steroid use. I havent seen it come up in the news yet but wondering if that could be the culprit. This is all purely speculation

RIP, a very entertaining actor. It's tragic yet amazing he was 54; looked 35.

Many who knew him said he was an all-around great person.
    Max Muscle
    5020 Katella Ave.
    Los Alamitos, CA 90720
    www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

Originally posted by MachMood View Post
      Incase you guys didn't hear he died on Monday. When I first heard this I thought I wonder if it was heart problems,and it ended up being just that. Couldn't help but think due to his size and relative leaness about possible steroid use. I havent seen it come up in the news yet but wondering if that could be the culprit. This is all purely speculation
      I think his size alone has alot to do with it, larger people tend to have shorter lifespans.

Similar to dogs, smaller breeds tend to live much longer.
      My log: http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=47064

Comment

Originally posted by PBRevolution View Post
        I think his size alone has alot to do with it, larger people tend to have shorter lifespans.

Similar to dogs, smaller breeds tend to live much longer.
        Bingo.

Carrying around a lot of wt just can't be healthy. I don't even blindly accept that muscle is really healthier than fat.
        Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
        Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
        Nicki Minaj

Comment

I can't believe he was engaged to that reality t.v. chick, Omarosa.
          2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

I watched The Green Mile just yesterday.

One of my favorite actors. RIP.
            "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

He will be missed! Gentle Giant!

Comment

Originally posted by TLopez View Post
                I can't believe he was engaged to that reality t.v. chick, Omarosa.
                Yea I was surprised when I saw that. Maybe she was different in private.

His life is actually a pretty good story. His mom wouldn't let him play football cause it was to violent. He dropped out of school and was a grave digger to support her when she got sick. Got into bodyguarding after she died.
                He was supposed to be guarding biggie when he got shot but missed that day, after that he decides to get into acting cause he didn't wanna die young.
                Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
                Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
                Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by BigCat61 View Post
                  He will be missed! Gentle Giant!
                  I loved him in that short lived Fox series The Finder.
                  ...playing Bingo at the Senior Center :shocked:

Comment

Working...
                  X