Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trucelt
    replied
    I saw him a bunch of times....he was probably around 300-315lbs. He was pretty vascular and had great shape (no gh gut). Very sergio olivia-esque.

I've also seen Coleman, yates, nasser and Cutler up close....Coleman was stupid big, biggest guy I've seen. Cutler was probably the widest....Richards and dillet were smaller thru the waist hips than the rest.yates worked out at my gym for a few weeks....He looked like a white gorilla.

Leave a comment:

• 0001Delta
    replied
    Anyone has any offseason pics of him ?

The ones I found on google showed him a bit soft/water retention but the man still had visible striations, impressive vascularity and Coleman like size.

Leave a comment:

• TLopez
    replied
    Originally posted by Albanian muscle View Post
    370? I dont belive
    Vital Stats
    Name: Victor Richards
    Born: 1964
    Height: 5'10"
    Off Season Weight: 360 lbs
    Competition Weight: 330 lbs
    Arms: 26"
    Waist: 36"
    Thighs: 37"
    Calves: 24"
    Neck: 22 1/2"
    Shoulder width: 43"
    Chest: 67"

http://www.bodybuilders.com/victor.htm

Leave a comment:

• heavyduty
    replied
    i met richards at the 95 olympia in atlanta, said he was around 305 but he still had abs showing as he was wearing a vest. seemed to be a nice guy,

Leave a comment:

• Albanian muscle
    replied
    370? I dont belive

Leave a comment:

• steel1970
    started a topic Victor Richards

Victor Richards

My buddy that I'm working out with has been around the bb'ing scene around here since the 80's. He's met and mingled with alot of the great bb'ers from the East coast, as well as from everywhere else. He was involved with alot of the original big supp stores here during the supplement boom and was very active in the hardcore gyms in this area in the 90's. He was telling me today that he met Victor Richards once and that he was the biggest guy he'd ever seen. I knew Richards was known as maybe the original mass monster, but what I didn't know was that at 5'10" tall he would sit at 370lbs in the offseason.....given the fact that he only competed a handful of times, that's just an incredible amount of mass to hold at any height and for any length of time.....anyone ever see this monster or meet him, and if so, what was your impression of him?
Working...
X