Getting bloodwork in Nj

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting bloodwork in Nj

I've looked around and all the labs I've found online say they cannot give services to people in Nj. I switched jobs so wnt have insurance for 90days, are there any labs online that service people in nj or is it impossible due to the law? I am looking to get testosterone, estrogen(not sure which one to get done maybe someone can help) and cortisol

Edit: I lve about 45 minutes from PA, If I drive to one of the testing sites in PA can I get the results online ?
    Last edited by MachMood; 08-24-2012, 06:41 PM.

I've always used healthcheckusa.com and yes, they post the results to your account on the site.

2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
    2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
    2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
    2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
    2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight

Comment

You should be able to drive to PA to get the test done, but you can call the doc and have them give you a script to go to Labcorp. You hafta explain yourself a bit, but my doc will let me get my bloodwork for my own purposes....
      STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Originally posted by MachMood View Post
        I've looked around and all the labs I've found online say they cannot give services to people in Nj. I switched jobs so wnt have insurance for 90days, are there any labs online that service people in nj or is it impossible due to the law? I am looking to get testosterone, estrogen(not sure which one to get done maybe someone can help) and cortisol

Edit: I lve about 45 minutes from PA, If I drive to one of the testing sites in PA can I get the results online ?
        Don't know about the nj question....but check estradiol and estrone

Comment

Is getting only estradiol(2) ok?

Comment

Originally posted by MachMood View Post
            Is getting only estradiol(2) ok?
            Should be ok

Comment

www.directlabs.com

Comment

Working...
              X